Swooce: the big bellied wolf!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Swooce: the big bellied wolf!

Postby Swoocerini » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:12 pm

Howdy!

I'm Swooce, and I'm pretty new to this site, but I've been making vore/inflation stuff for a little while over on Furaffinity, and supposed I should bring some of it here! I guess I'll upload a couple examples of both stories and art (more so Second Life edits), and leave them to you guys to see what you think and what I can do to improve on them!

By the way, I'm open for writing commissions!
------------------------------

The arts
The first art example is object vore (kinda obviously!), and the second is my character, Swooce, in a forced-predation scenario; something I'm super into!

I also do stuff like inflation, an example of which like the following:
-----------------------------

The stories
And these are some story examples!

TRUTH OR DARE is a commission I did for MrBlueNitro on Furaffinity, and it's a sequel to another commission where a bear/otter (anthro) couple get involved in a rather vorephilia-themed game.

THERE WAS AN OLD WOLF WHO SWALLOWED A HORSE... is a commission for EcMajor over on FA as well, and it's about a group who request Swooce to eat them in their feral forms; the wolf's stomach pushed to its limits!

A STUFFING QUITE LIKE FEEDEMS! (PART 2) is my most recent (sequel) story which can be found on Eka's Portal now! This is a weight-gain/vore combo story: the first of it's kind I've written, but something I really enjoyed making.

---------------------------------
I hope y'all like these, and you can check out more on my Furaffinity, as I cannot upload my Second Life edits up on this site!
Last edited by Swoocerini on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Re: Swooce: the big bellied wolf!

Postby TaciturnTiger » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Oooooh. Welcome to the Portal, and am loving the details on Swooce's belly on the object vore picture.
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Swoocerini » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Thanks a lot! Aye, I try to detail his belly as much as possible with shading and whatnot, and I like to think I'm gradually getting better at it.
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:14 am

ill hafta keep an eye out for you around sl then ^^
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Swoocerini » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:55 pm

I am rarely on, I am afraid! But, if ya send me a PM, I'd be happy to send you my username!
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:32 pm

I have once again been away from Second Life for months, in part due to waiting for stupid GPU crashes induced by the Linux drivers to be fixed. Once I get back into it, I would be honored to join in!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Return to Softvore