Updated vore Mugen character Felicia

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Updated vore Mugen character Felicia

Postby nitro-rhino » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:13 am

Once upon a time there was a vore edit for Felicia that was rather buggy and only had a few frames. https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... e&id=20252 Over a year had passed and there was no attempt to polish such an edit, so I decided to try my hand at making it better. Starting with no animating experience, I look at other media tutorials and vore edits to assist me with this edit. Now, at least, I can release a version that's a few steps up from what it once was and I would like for anyone who has Mugen to try it out. https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... e&id=54085
nitro-rhino
Been posting for a bit

Re: Updated vore Mugen character Felicia

Postby nitro-rhino » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:55 pm

Made a Vore edit with Shantea feel free to take a look. https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... squadrocks
nitro-rhino
Been posting for a bit

Re: Updated vore Mugen character Felicia

Postby SirNigelWonkaberry » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Btw I tried to download your Felicia edit, but I am sure that a virus is present somewhere along the line, for my virus software went crazy canceling the download then proceeded to close all tabs and windows of Chrome when I tried to download it.
Hopefully, you are able to resolve this issue.

And on another note, this sort of thread would fit better in the Vore Game section (viewforum.php?f=79) rather than the current thread it is on.
SirNigelWonkaberry
New to the forum

Return to Softvore