Alternative Disposal Method(FOR THOSE WHO AND DONT LIKE SCAT

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Alternative Disposal Method(FOR THOSE WHO AND DONT LIKE SCAT

Postby UBHunter » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:35 pm

So, I'm sure one of these has happened to you.

Your looking at Drawings, Captions, maybe reading astory. Your having a relaxing time, then.. BAM! Scat Pic, (OR description) Right there to ruin your mood

Or you go to RP, you and the person you plan to RP with match up really well, expect one thing.. They like Scat!

Or maybe you like Scat, You go to RP, and have trouble because people don't like it. Or maybe you can't find much Scat material, because a lot of people don't like to make it.

Well here an idea, to Unite those who don't like Scat, and those who do, so that both can enjoy disposal (Now this still isn't for everyone, but it's something that is easier to accept.

I present.. SLIME DISPOSAL

With Slime Disposal, the Prey is let out as some colored Slime (From Purple to Blue to Red to any other color) After a very short Period of time that slime will then take a form and the Prey will be a Slime Person! After a bit they will return to normal and there ya go.

Don't worry, it can still be fatal, as the slime can come out lifeless and not reform.

Some optional additions include...

The Slime acts as a sort of dye. So it will stain/dye clothes to match it's color, if it's buried in dirt, anything grown in it will take its color, etc.

Any Farts or Burps that comes out of a Pred, no longer are gross with Slime Disposal. Instead they are scented to match the color of the Slime.

So for example, If the Slime is Red, All of the Pred's Burps and Farts will smell like Strawberries.

An alternative exit for the slime exsists too. If enough water is consumed during a Prey's digestion. The Slime will watered down into a liquid, and peed out. (As Slime, NOT urine)

Some people like to get gross and reconsume what is disposed off. Well now you can too! As the Slime from Slime disposal is 100% Clean, and Safe. It's even flavored using the same logic as the scented gas!

So that is all. If you like it, Please! Spread it!
RP with it! Draw it! Include it in Stories and Captions! Tell your friends!

Also make your own optional additions! Give the community more to enjoy!

I hope you all enjoy this and I hope I have made my contribution to this community and this will leave my mark and help it grow.
UBHunter
Somewhat familiar

Re: Alternative Disposal Method(FOR THOSE WHO AND DONT LIKE

Postby Rendezvore » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:24 pm

Some people already do colored slime and other alternatives for their characters, but mostly as an option for RP. And that's what my dragon does with a similar type of disposal, but in the form of gemstones she collects as her dragon hoard. It is really up to the creator of a character to decide if an alternative method is right for their character's design, but encouraging the use of different and creative methods is always welcome. :)
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UBHunter » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Rendezvore wrote:Some people already do colored slime and other alternatives for their characters, but mostly as an option for RP. And that's what my dragon does with a similar type of disposal, but in the form of gemstones she collects as her dragon hoard. It is really up to the creator of a character to decide if an alternative method is right for their character's design, but encouraging the use of different and creative methods is always welcome. :)

I never said something similar hasn't been done (I expected somewhere it had to of been) and I'm not trying to force it on anyone.

I'm just putting my version out there to show and introduce people to it.
UBHunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheWolfInator3456 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:06 pm

That...is actually kinda smart. Good job.
Have a Wooferful day! ^3^
TheWolfInator3456
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Hmmm...

I think this is quite interesting.

As my own interests have evolved, I'm not bothered by scat as much, though I do prefer to a degree to leave it to the imagination.

Now, when it comes to ridiculous amounts, it's like 'Seriously?' but, art is art.

Still, I like this idea, great conceptually.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby octaviomarie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Yeah, definitely saw that idea before, but it is a simple solution to people who like disposal but don't like even mentioning poop.
octaviomarie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:10 am

Well, unless the slime is vomited up, isn't that still pretty similar?

I kind of like the idea of Majin Buu's smoke expulsion thing, which may or may not condense back into a person in some state.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby UBHunter » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Birichino wrote:Well, unless the slime is vomited up, isn't that still pretty similar?

I kind of like the idea of Majin Buu's smoke expulsion thing, which may or may not condense back into a person in some state.

The point of this is to be simular, but replace (As best as possible, nothing is perfect) the grosser parts of Nomal Disposal
UBHunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:23 pm

So, sounds like something akin to transformation to slime/ ooze or liquidation. Since this would allow for both full your and disposal, it could be appealing to a larger audience than scat.

Since this makes more types of disposal plausable, and reformation a possibility, it could work in place of a few other types of vore, too.

Choices that allow wider creativity are always a welcome thing.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sith » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:56 am

Great idea, i'll have to suggest this idea some time on vore plays where preds insist on digestion and disposal. =3 Thagrahn said it well this idea provides a heck of alot more options as creativity too at the end of the roleplay then it just being natural grossness coming out. Lets admit it a rather large part of the voraphiles out there just don't want to have anything to do with scat so simply changing the scat to suit better in some way and be less gross, even farts and other things that follow can only be a good thing to work out.

Thanks for sharing.
Sith
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore