Girl Scout (m/f)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Girl Scout (m/f)

Postby fatbelly19 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:42 am

Here's a random quick M/F human vore story I wrote a while back. It's not the best quality since I literally just wrote as I went along with no planning, but I'd be interested to see what you guys think. Thanks
Attachments
story.docx
(15.77 KiB) Downloaded 400 times
fatbelly19
New to the forum

Re: Girl Scout (m/f)

Postby Houyo » Tue May 23, 2017 4:35 am

Was a fun little read. Skimpy on details, but a good scenario.
Houyo
???

Postby coop500 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:24 am

Is this a fatal story?
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby chechico » Tue May 23, 2017 11:56 pm

coop500 wrote:Is this a fatal story?

Girl is 18 and is Fatal.

Now on the story. It was a nice short story and wih some work you could make it a pretty good one. Work a bit more on the buildup and swalowing as it seemed to go end in a blink.

Hope o see more from you
chechico
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darkk » Fri May 26, 2017 9:00 am

Nice^^
Darkk
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krowley » Fri May 26, 2017 10:55 am

I love the concept. All I can really tell you is to keep at it and try to spend a bit more time editing - or find another set of eyes to look over the story for you, since it makes the presentation a lot more appealing.
Krowley
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore