Dangers beyond the predator's control

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Dangers beyond the predator's control

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:35 am

I recently contemplated yet another intriguing vorish scenario, which I must say I'm taking quite a liking to now that I think about it. It might or might have not been touched upon in other threads, though this particular idea is not something I've seen discussed before. As usual, I'm looking to know whether any vore art that fits the description exists, and if not I'm hoping my idea will inspire any artists reading this to consider it.

So this scenario covers cases where the prey is eaten normally and makes it to their predator's stomach unharmed, where they remain trapped for at least some time (endo). The predator either cannot or chooses not to outright digest the prey out of their own will. However there are deadly dangers imposed by the predator's gullet, which the predator theirself has no control over, but which are probabilistic or possible for the prey to try avoiding to some extent. It's mostly up to the prey to be careful or to do certain things regularly, in order to avoid being digested. This goes on until the predator is either able or willing to spit them back out, which in the former case may itself be random or require work on the prey's end.

Here is one good example, which is based on the favorite scenario I've thought of in this regard: After the prey is eaten by the pred (willingly or not), the pred is unable to spit them back out for a certain amount of time, until their stomach relaxes and its entrance can open up again. The prey will normally not be digested while in the predator's stomach, but will if they ever slip further down. Therefore the prey must be careful not to get dragged into the drain at the other end of the stomach, and the more time they spend inside the harder the stomach tries to pull them in. The predator is aware of this, and outright tells the prey something among the lines of: "If I still sense you moving tomorrow, I'll try to let you out... but if somehow you slip beyond my stomach, there's nothing I can do for you and I will have to let you digest".
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Dangers beyond the predator's control

Postby Birichino » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:57 pm

This was a Banjo-Tooie level. One of the FPS minigames was inside a dinosaur's stomach, shooting all of the "virus" creatures that had made it sick. You were helping it, but still at risk.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Jempy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:54 am

Something like ruminants Multichambered stomach first two you can be rescued from but third and fourth you may be lost to the whims of the body,or With Avians and their Gizzards,Best to stay in the crop lest you risk digestion.
Jempy
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:52 am

I believe I can actually name an example of this type of vore. Funny enough not from vore art, but from a cartoon... which after reaching deep into my childhood memories, I think I can vaguely remember now.

It was an old series on Cartoon Network about a cow and a chicken with no bones (?) The episode I remember involved the chicken accidentally getting gobbled up by the cow, then there was a red demon guy with horns who went in to rescue him. They both had a limited amount of time to get out, otherwise they would be trapped there forever! After a whole adventure they managed to rescue the chicken, but demon guy didn't make it and spent the rest of his existence there. Fun days those were :D
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Jempy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:56 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:I believe I can actually name an example of this type of vore. Funny enough not from vore art, but from a cartoon... which after reaching deep into my childhood memories, I think I can vaguely remember now.

It was an old series on Cartoon Network about a cow and a chicken with no bones (?) The episode I remember involved the chicken accidentally getting gobbled up by the cow, then there was a red demon guy with horns who went in to rescue him. They both had a limited amount of time to get out, otherwise they would be trapped there forever! After a whole adventure they managed to rescue the chicken, but demon guy didn't make it and spent the rest of his existence there. Fun days those were :D

I recall that it was a very odd show with more than a few vorish scenarios in it.
Jempy
New to the forum

Postby shortprey20 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:17 am

Hahahaha that show was literally called cow and chicken. I just watched that episode not too long ago.
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:40 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:I believe I can actually name an example of this type of vore. Funny enough not from vore art, but from a cartoon... which after reaching deep into my childhood memories, I think I can vaguely remember now.

Cow & Chicken. There was an episode where Chicken was accidentally in Cow's Food Catapult and somehow Red Heiny (the butt-exaggerating devil) ended up in there, too. Chicken escaped, but Red fell into the abyss of the fourth stomach, where he joined an eternal disco party, apparently.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:57 pm

Birichino wrote:Cow & Chicken. There was an episode where Chicken was accidentally in Cow's Food Catapult and somehow Red Heiny (the butt-exaggerating devil) ended up in there, too. Chicken escaped, but Red fell into the abyss of the fourth stomach, where he joined an eternal disco party, apparently.

Yes, yes... that's exactly what it was :D I should probably find and re-watch all those sweet old cartoons someday.
MirceaKitsune
???

Return to Softvore