Making your own predator

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Making your own predator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:35 pm

This is a vore scenario that's really grown on me recently, and I realized there needs to be a thread discussing it. I'd really like to know of any vore works that follow this sort of pattern... however it does imply a longer story, so I'm not getting my hopes up that a lot was done in this regard. Anyway here are my thoughts:

It revolves around the idea of doing something which, accidentally or not, awakens another being's hunger and slowly turns them into a predator. The soon to be predator isn't initially into vore at all, nor necessarily aware it's even possible! They're just minding their ordinary life until at some point, someone does something which will gradually be making them hungrier and more difficult to control. Things start off not looking too out of the ordinary, such as the person beginning to eat more food than usual. Eventually they reach the point where they can no longer help themselves and take the first step past the point of no return, such as snatching and swallowing smaller animals. Things slowly continue to escalate until ultimately, they swallow and digest their first person. As people begin disappearing and no one knows what's happening or can't do anything to stop it, the pred's vorish rampage slowly moves closer to the person (or event) that started it all: Their friends begin disappearing, then their relatives, then ultimately the culprit will be the one to get eaten. The culprit theirself could either be the victim of an accident (they had no idea they've done something that would lead to this), the victim of their own evil plan backfiring (they intentionally made an uncontrollable pred but didn't expect they'd come after them), or it might be what they wanted all along (making someone a pred so they'd eventually eat them)... the possibilities are endless.

A great practical scenario I can see here is someone getting a family pet, without realizing they have a condition that will cause them to become excessively hungry; Everything starts off fine, with the person feeding their pet regularly as expected. Then they discover the pet is more and more demanding, and start buying more sacks of food on a daily basis. Eventually the pet ends up swallowing other household objects, and things start to look a little worrying. Then they eat the first live animal, at which point the owner either grows scared or complacent. Next friends and neighbors of the owner end up eaten, while the owner realizes they can't do anything to stop what's happening and the best option is to keep silent. Soon afterward everyone else in the household ends up in the pet's belly, with the pet and owner now being all that's left. Ultimately, the owner realizes they're next and accepts the situation, allowing themselves to get eaten finally.

I think several things brought this possibility to my attention. One is admittedly a comic called Hetty by FAFComics, which I've been following despite the fireworks and crazy controversies around it... last I checked it didn't end up in actual vore, but it's sure been working up to that point. More so I've been inspired by monster raising games, with my own game Voragotchi (thread here) actually based straight on the idea!

What are your thoughts on this? Are there any good stories and especially comics, based on the concept of accidentally triggered and slowly escalating vore in which the culprit ultimately ends up getting eaten?
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Making your own predator

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:13 pm

I've not really come across any myself, though to be honest, it sounds like fun.

Voragotchi is a really neat concept.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:25 am

sweetladyamy wrote:I've not really come across any myself, though to be honest, it sounds like fun.

Voragotchi is a really neat concept.

Aww... hopefully someone else has, as I don't think this idea was completely missed out either. And thank you, I'm glad that you like it!
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:02 am

I did come across a drawing of a pet feline consuming a person whole (same-size), which does somewhat correlate with this idea (and is pretty fucking sexy once I add my favorite vore subject matter into it).

Unfortunately, I don't remember who drew it (I was testing out the white/blacklist tag system and I came across it during that time period).

Yeah, I think after more development, it'll work very well, Voragotchi.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Birichino » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:50 am

All I can think of is the Powerpuff Girls episode where they get BEEBO, and feeding it more than once causes it to constantly eat and grow until it devours the city.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby KupoLuna » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:33 pm

I know natsumetalsonic did one with the sonic franchise. Though I admit with stories like that I prefer a pred that's non-human. Something fun to me about some scientist that makes a creature (or captures and experiments) only for it to break out.
Moon Magic~
KupoLuna
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:51 pm

KupoLuna wrote:I know natsumetalsonic did one with the sonic franchise. Though I admit with stories like that I prefer a pred that's non-human. Something fun to me about some scientist that makes a creature (or captures and experiments) only for it to break out.

Woah. I watch her comics, but don't think I've seen that sort of thing, which I would definitely love to! Any links please?
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby KupoLuna » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:36 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:
KupoLuna wrote:I know natsumetalsonic did one with the sonic franchise. Though I admit with stories like that I prefer a pred that's non-human. Something fun to me about some scientist that makes a creature (or captures and experiments) only for it to break out.

Woah. I watch her comics, but don't think I've seen that sort of thing, which I would definitely love to! Any links please?

https://aryion.com/g4/view/286910

I don't blame you xD it was posted in bits very fast apart. Still a good one to go threw, not that it's totally finished...
Moon Magic~
KupoLuna
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:53 am

KupoLuna wrote:https://aryion.com/g4/view/286910

I don't blame you xD it was posted in bits very fast apart. Still a good one to go threw, not that it's totally finished...

That's pretty amazing, totally love it! Definitely the sort of thing I'm looking to see more of :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:38 pm

MirceaKitsune
???

Return to Softvore