Endo or Digestion?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Endo or Digestion?

Postby Keyndron » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:01 pm

When it comes to soft vore, I see this a lot, often it being some people love it and some people hate it one way or the other. Staying alive inside the predator for either comfort, intimacy, humiliation, or even intimidation seems to turn some people on (Myself included), but some would rather have fatality I see a lot.

I want to know, which do you prefer, and why? (Please do explain)
Keyndron
Been posting for a bit

Re: Endo or Digestion?

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Oral and absorbtion fit more for fatal.
CV and unbirth are more endo.
Others are somewhat uncertain.

This is of course my opinion on these, and I know some cases in which the opposite was presented in an amazing way.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:16 pm

Me personally? Digestion. My primary fetish is weight gain, and I just adore it when a predator gets fat off of a meal of squirming, wriggly prey.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bigmacrmuk » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:24 pm

As I'm a fan of cruel preds, unless they have a specific plan involving endo that makes the prey theirs...gurgle and giggle about it.
bigmacrmuk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Syro1999 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:36 pm

I'm gonna stick with endo I wish to survive to know what it feels like to slide through the body of a pred
Syro1999
---

Postby coop500 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:46 pm

I'm a endo only fan and mainly it's because I like vore as a comforting, gentle act of tucking prey away safely, where no one can harm them, or a predator who typically does that also noms prey merely for fun. The prey can be willing or unwilling, but eventually I'd like the prey and predator both to be happy, for differen reasons but generally shared affection.

I don't find vore as a fetish as much as it is a hobby, so it's never sexual, in fact I greatly prefer just friendships being formed between a strong pred and helpless prey. Vore for me is a extra fun element to expand on such a friendship, which is also why i tend to include underage prey, for that extra level of sweetness and care needed from the predator to keep a child safe, sound, warm and comfortable.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby JustSomePrey » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:22 am

coop500 wrote:I'm a endo only fan and mainly it's because I like vore as a comforting, gentle act of tucking prey away safely, where no one can harm them, or a predator who typically does that also noms prey merely for fun. The prey can be willing or unwilling, but eventually I'd like the prey and predator both to be happy, for differen reasons but generally shared affection.

I don't find vore as a fetish as much as it is a hobby, so it's never sexual, in fact I greatly prefer just friendships being formed between a strong pred and helpless prey. Vore for me is a extra fun element to expand on such a friendship, which is also why i tend to include underage prey, for that extra level of sweetness and care needed from the predator to keep a child safe, sound, warm and comfortable.

This is how I feel as well.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby Ridwanwolf » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:30 am

What about digestion that leads to endo?

Like say the pred digest the prey and absorbs them into their breasts or bum. But like the prey is consciously aware and can still communicate with the pred and later be released.
Ridwanwolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:07 am

Digestion. Fatal is optional. I tend to draw mostly what I call "temporary fatal" vore, where a character is digested, but doesn't permanently die and just gets reformed, although I'm also a big fan of unwilling, perma-death digestion like in the "Human in a Monster World" story on Writing.com. I'm actually planning on starting a comic centered around some characters from that story, and it'll have mostly unwilling fatal vore in it.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:27 am

I am happy with both if BDSM and torture aren't involve.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:17 am

I genuinely like both. With a significant preference for endo and "full tour". And in my own depictions of digestion the actual digestion is off - screen and the prey passes out before the real pain begins...

CV and vaginal insertion is always endo for me.

To me full tours and being alive inside the macro preds body indefinitely is an experience which is absolutely disgusting and humiliating for a prey. And the pred is either getting off on them surviving through that or simply doesn't notice and walks away indifferently after shitting the prey out. I actually believe this is more powerful and downright more hot than the prey digesting straight away.

I do like digestion as I say, but in my medium of short stories it is never graphic. I think full tour, endo and non fatal have a reputation for being a bit too safe and fluffy but I honestly believe it can be depicted as something that is insanely gross/bad and humiliating for the prey and can work very well as such.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Danny Raidra » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:36 am

Digestion
Stuff does not feel anywhere near as good going UP as it does going DOWN, trust me I'm well aware of that
Plus I feel really damn cheated in any event that the prey survives, it's like I'm having my meal stolen away from me
Danny Raidra
New to the forum

Postby OhSevenTen » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:26 am

I'm partial to both, but in different scenarios.
The thought of being able to be safe and snug within a lover's stomach is very romantic,
at the same time, the thought of being hunted down and digested by a rogue pred is quite thrilling.
OhSevenTen
New to the forum

Postby Vae » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:41 am

when i was prey-only, I didnt like digestion. Since i became a switch, i like digestion a bit more as both pred and prey, and only really do endo when the partner requestst it.

its not about perma, i love reforming... but digestion/gurgles/melting/absorption feel almost necessary to me at this point as the next, more intimate step.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeneralUrist » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:11 am

coop500 wrote:I'm a endo only fan and mainly it's because I like vore as a comforting, gentle act of tucking prey away safely, where no one can harm them, or a predator who typically does that also noms prey merely for fun. The prey can be willing or unwilling, but eventually I'd like the prey and predator both to be happy, for differen reasons but generally shared affection.

Same here. In addition to that, in the cases where I DO look at it from a "fetish perspective", I can SOMETIMES tolerate digestion when it's from a 100% feral pred, because as tragic as death in the wilderness is it's stuff that just HAPPENS in real life. Just the amoral and heartless dynamics of nature. But in the case where the KILLER (That is the appropriate term here) is a sentient, thinking, entity.... my moral compass just over-writes any arousal I might have and I am left shimmering with rage.
GeneralUrist
Been posting for a bit

Postby bigmacrmuk » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:19 am

GeneralUrist wrote:
Same here. In addition to that, in the cases where I DO look at it from a "fetish perspective", I can SOMETIMES tolerate digestion when it's from a 100% feral pred, because as tragic as death in the wilderness is it's stuff that just HAPPENS in real life. Just the amoral and heartless dynamics of nature. But in the case where the KILLER (That is the appropriate term here) is a sentient, thinking, entity.... my moral compass just over-writes any arousal I might have and I am left shimmering with rage.

I think you've highlighted one of the more interesting dissonances about vore fans here. Some like it for the comfort factor and so strongly dislike the idea of betrayal/domination/total control by a pred, as the lack of morality is unconscionable. Some others, however, enjoy playing out that exertion of control in this kind of setting, where there is absolute power exchange that the morally dark pred takes full advantage of and thoroughly enjoys doing so simply for the rush of power they get (or whatever other reason).

It's probably been talked about on here at length before, but I think it is one of those fundamental differences between groups of vore afficionados.
bigmacrmuk
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:15 am

Actually, for me, someone who likes comfort vore, I prefer the predator to have all the power. It makes it more comforting to me when the pred has so much power but doesn't abuse it.
coop500
???

Postby LightSpeed » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:17 am

For me, it's Fatal digestion Every time, It's the natural process of the prey becoming one with the predator and whatever isn't needed being expelled. Fatality is what does it for me, if you're not being digested in the stomach, coming back out the same way you went it, Full tour or even re-formation, then it isn't PROPPER Vore. =/
LightSpeed
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:43 am

LightSpeed wrote:For me, it's Fatal digestion Every time, It's the natural process of the prey becoming one with the predator and whatever isn't needed being expelled. Fatality is what does it for me, if you're not being digested in the stomach, coming back out the same way you went it, Full tour or even re-formation, then it isn't PROPPER Vore. =/

People have different likes and dislikes, no way is more 'proper vore' then others, nor are any of them lesser forms of vore. Be considerate of others.
coop500
???

Postby Borealis » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:02 pm

coop500 wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:For me, it's Fatal digestion Every time, It's the natural process of the prey becoming one with the predator and whatever isn't needed being expelled. Fatality is what does it for me, if you're not being digested in the stomach, coming back out the same way you went it, Full tour or even re-formation, then it isn't PROPPER Vore. =/

People have different likes and dislikes, no way is more 'proper vore' then others, nor are any of them lesser forms of vore. Be considerate of others.

Was about to say similar. Always disappointing to see people speaking about what is and isn't "proper vore".
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Next

Return to Softvore