Eskoz Is Back! Anime Giantess Vore!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Eskoz Is Back! Anime Giantess Vore!

Postby NITROxKEBAB » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:29 am

NITROxKEBAB
Somewhat familiar

Re: Eskoz Is Back! Anime Giantess Vore!

Postby sleepymezzy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:47 am

Eskoz was always one of my favorites back a few years ago, but as (quality) 3D animation goes... it takes a long, long time to make anything!

He actually had a thread up around here a week ago with that same video and now he's working on a patreon!
sleepymezzy
New to the forum

Postby nanakra » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:43 am

Here is the link to his thread. viewtopic.php?f=38&t=50528
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NITROxKEBAB » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:15 pm

sleepymezzy wrote:Eskoz was always one of my favorites back a few years ago, but as (quality) 3D animation goes... it takes a long, long time to make anything!

He actually had a thread up around here a week ago with that same video and now he's working on a patreon!

It's a shame he or she only uploads like once every year or two, i've been following this artist all over the internet for years, Eskoz is insanely good at what he or she does, Eskoz is basically a legendary pokemon to me :lol: :silly:
NITROxKEBAB
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:27 pm

NITROxKEBAB wrote:It's a shame he or she only uploads like once every year or two

Not anymore. He's got a patreon going.
Minimum posting of once a month now.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:09 pm

Eskoz is a magnificent artist, but I really want to see more quantity. There seem to be a lot of magnificent models that get one main animation and a few loose ones and then it's off to reconstruct a whole new thing.
Remember that PoV interactive? I don't mind more animations with that same model! Though I can tell this one uses the "Super Saiyan" version of Ada's mouth...so pink...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Eskoz » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:48 am

I should be more active now, as the patreon seems to be picking up very well! I'm currently working at around the pace that's indicated on the top goal (1 similar length and quality video, as the most recent one, per month), to get the whole thing running, but I'll probably match the current goal level after a few months, assuming I haven't hit the top goal that is. In that case, I'll of course continue spending at least as much time as I'm doing now. Although at that point I'll probably be able to make a bit more, as I should have my pipeline better set up at that point.

There's really not that many models yet. There's basically two. The blond one is the same as used on the POV interactive, just with different hair, which I slightly tweaked again :P But all of the models are just modifications of the one base rig I did several years ago. I do constantly keep working on it though, as I'm never quite happy with it. For the upcoming video for example, I needed to redo the materials for the characters, as I had to change my rendering method. The last one was too cumbersome, and prone to crashing. Next video will be with the same characters as on the last video. Although, there might be some minor changes, but mostly same characters anyway.

I'm aiming to get the next video uploaded before the end of this month!
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Eskoz wrote:I should be more active now, as the patreon seems to be picking up very well! I'm currently working at around the pace that's indicated on the top goal (1 similar length and quality video, as the most recent one, per month), to get the whole thing running, but I'll probably match the current goal level after a few months, assuming I haven't hit the top goal that is. In that case, I'll of course continue spending at least as much time as I'm doing now. Although at that point I'll probably be able to make a bit more, as I should have my pipeline better set up at that point.

There's really not that many models yet. There's basically two. The blond one is the same as used on the POV interactive, just with different hair, which I slightly tweaked again :P But all of the models are just modifications of the one base rig I did several years ago. I do constantly keep working on it though, as I'm never quite happy with it. For the upcoming video for example, I needed to redo the materials for the characters, as I had to change my rendering method. The last one was too cumbersome, and prone to crashing. Next video will be with the same characters as on the last video. Although, there might be some minor changes, but mostly same characters anyway.

I'm aiming to get the next video uploaded before the end of this month!

Hey, great to hear! Patreon really did the vore community a favor.

I'm a little surprised to hear how limited the models are. I guess that Miku animation was entirely in MMD, but I've seen both realistic bodies and anime bodies...though you seemed to regard the older stuff with disdain, so maybe you've written those off as something that needs to be wholly remodelled to be worth using again?

Ah, so she is. I kept thinking of Hana from Prison School seeing the blonde prey, but...you named that PoV interactive girl Ada, right? Comparing them, I can see what you mean! Not that there's likely to be a huge demand for widely varying body types just yet. I will petition to bring back green hair Ada, though! Well, suggest it, once, here.

Anyway, great to see you around on here! I hope you can aquire some good tips or even resources (I don't know how 3D animation stuff works) from the few other animators around. Keep up the good work!
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eskoz » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Just to note, that none of the models in my older stuff were created by me. Only the animations & rendering. As is the case with most 3d giantess/vore animations you can find. Most use Daz3D models, which were the ones I used for the earlier more realistic videos as well. That's one of the reasons I don't want to use them anymore. By old videos, I mean everything before the green haired Ada model. That was made from scratch, and everything after it is basically just a new version of her.

And I don't really regard the old animations with disdain. I'm happy with most of them. But I won't be using the models again, as I'd rather use the ones I've made myself. Due to legal issues, and various other reasons as well. Main thing being, that I can animate in Maya instead of Daz3d or MMD. And that I can do stuff that I could never do with an overwatch/or most MMD model for example. Like detailed insertion or vore shots for example. Well, not without some heavy customization anyway.

I might do a new green haired character at some point :)
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:31 pm

Eskoz wrote:Thanks :)

Just to note, that none of the models in my older stuff were created by me. Only the animations & rendering. As is the case with most 3d giantess/vore animations you can find. Most use Daz3D models, which were the ones I used for the earlier more realistic videos as well. That's one of the reasons I don't want to use them anymore. By old videos, I mean everything before the green haired Ada model. That was made from scratch, and everything after it is basically just a new version of her.

And I don't really regard the old animations with disdain. I'm happy with most of them. But I won't be using the models again, as I'd rather use the ones I've made myself. Due to legal issues, and various other reasons as well. Main thing being, that I can animate in Maya instead of Daz3d or MMD. And that I can do stuff that I could never do with an overwatch/or most MMD model for example. Like detailed insertion or vore shots for example. Well, not without some heavy customization anyway.

I might do a new green haired character at some point :)

Ahh, I'll resist the urge to say "I see" in Japanese like a weeb here.

That's perfectly reasonable. You definitely have a great foothold with the model you've started with, and I'm sure you could get away with recycling it, so it's cool that you're branching out, anyway. I look forward to seeing what you conjure up!
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Softvore