Vore sequence original content

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore sequence original content

Postby 940sharp » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:18 pm

Hey. I made something, maybe somebody here would like it. I know there are typos, sorry.

It's too large to upload directly, even though the quality has deteriorated after putting it into a PDF. Hope you all enjoy.

download link:

https://we.tl/8eBUzsoVVW

Warnings: cruel
940sharp
New to the forum

Re: Vore sequence original content

Postby Bright » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 am

For clarity:
Macro/micro
F/f

Looks pretty good.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby agnitnurk » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:40 am

Very very nice! :)

I prefer her body before the vore license, but that's just my taste of course.

Are you going to make content with male preys?
Nom :3
agnitnurk
New to the forum

Postby FORDY » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:22 am

Very Nice attention to detail! I'm glad people are hoping on the Honey select train, its got some serious potential.

What mod did you use to have the character be so small? I'll be using it myself for future stuff >;)
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby 940sharp » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Thanks for the responses guys. Also thanks for adding some identifying tags, I should have done that.

To answer your questions:

I don't think I'll ever be doing M/F M/M work, sorry. I do this stuff for my own fun and share it since some people might like it, but I don't care for M/, so I don't see myself making any.

For the mods, there is a well known mod called wide slider, which allows you to make things larger or smaller past their default bounds. For my work this is not enough, and I used a scaling feature present in Honey Studio (should come with Honey Select if you get it.) Translation mods are also readily avaliable. A quick google search will get you most of what you need, I encourage anybody to pursue it, it's good fun.

I've attached some of my earlier work here too, just to consolidate things in this thread. I don't know how much more stuff I'm going to make, but I hope some people enjoy this for now.
Attachments
221435.jpg
221436.jpg
221437.jpg
221438.jpg
221439.jpg
221444.jpg
221445.jpg
221446.jpg
221447.jpg
940sharp
New to the forum

Postby Bautunnick » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:07 pm

The link seems to be dead.
Bautunnick
Been posting for a bit

Postby Misss » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:40 pm

very good :-D
Misss
Somewhat familiar

Postby ElPortero » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:26 am

Can't see the original link, but the stuff you posted later looks GREAT! Thanks for sharing it!
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ForTheGloryOfEcchi » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:27 pm

940sharp wrote:Hey. I made something, maybe somebody here would like it. I know there are typos, sorry.

It's too large to upload directly, even though the quality has deteriorated after putting it into a PDF. Hope you all enjoy.

download link:

https://we.tl/8eBUzsoVVW

Warnings: cruel

The link is dead. Can you reupload the material?
ForTheGloryOfEcchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:00 am

Reupload Link Please?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Softvore