Looking for a game (need help)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a game (need help)

Postby AmFood » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:04 am

Hey everyone, Ive been looking for a game that I downloaded a while ago from a different site, and now i cant find it. Ive heard it's been updated though, and want to try it its just simply called DREAMS or GIANTESS DREAMS. its a flash game, and thats all i really know about it. If someone could help me find it again, or link me to it, i'd be very greatfull
AmFood
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a game (need help)

Postby klonoa723 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:37 am

I remember a game called "Dreams", but it was a 3d exploration game, not a flash game...
Do you remember any other details about the game you're searching? I might've played it, but nothing comes to mind right now...
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for a game (need help)

Postby mariostar92 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:49 am

I believe I have found what you have looking for.

https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopi ... ess+Dreams
mariostar92
New to the forum

Return to Softvore