Will we get another Eel girl or Serleena?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Will we get another Eel girl or Serleena?

Postby MrSinister1990 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:58 pm

It's dawned on me that there is very, very few female preds out there in cinema. It's saddening that there are only 4 major ones I can think off.

4 Infomouse preds for sure. Just wish we had a new one recently. As these are all dated graphics now. Plus I wish we had a female pred who mass vore'd. But hey wishfull thinking. What do you guys think? Any movies you have seen with females like these? :)
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Will we get another Eel girl or Serleena?

Postby walkingbyself » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:14 pm

I've only seen two of those, the MIB 2 and Eel Girl, what are the other two from?
walkingbyself
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrSinister1990 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:20 pm

walkingbyself wrote:I've only seen two of those, the MIB 2 and Eel Girl, what are the other two from?

Shake rattle roll. If you search snake girl you'll find the correct movie. One is an implied vore scene, and 2 on camera.
The other with the girl on the bed is from the film Hiss
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jacquelope » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:22 pm

That last one comes from Shake, Rattle & Roll XV - I've been searching for that in vain for 2 years now.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:01 pm

Don't count on it; horror films are starting to lose their lustre in Hollywood.

But we can always make our own, since that is becoming easier and easier to do all the time now...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby brainstorm » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:02 pm

Only way can make happen is find some independent studio custom or front cash make it happen.

Big hollwyood ain't going do it.
brainstorm
???

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:42 pm

Of those four, I had only seen MIB. The "Eel Girl" one seems like it was practically meant to be Vore fetish material; I watched it and that's the impression I got. I am interested in the "Hiss" one, from what I have read, it seems to present a surprisingly accurate depiction of Naga/Nagi (to the mythology, that is) if on a somewhat low budget. The "Shake Rattle Roll" one seems like it probably doesn't have much merit as a film, although the Vore scene might be decent; I can't actually find it to check.

As for if we will ever see this type of content in new horror movies, only time will tell. If we do, it will probably be from Bollywood or from an art house film; big-budget Hollywood has lost interest in campy horror, and that's what most people would qualify these type of scenes and characters as.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NeyNey » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:25 pm

Last edited by NeyNey on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to see me from a new perspective?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Postby night22 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:59 am

I've watched Shake Rattle and Roll before. It's a pretty awful movie overall, but the vore scenes are ok. Definitely want to see Hiss though.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gendor » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:47 am

Not sure I would call any of the clips great (Exception for Eel Girl but that's a very specific crowd in vore terms) in the vore context and if we want better we would probably have to look to the community, I have seen some videos made from people of the community but they could definitely be made to look better.
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby puck5 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:21 am

Do any hot women get eaten in Shake Rattle Roll or Hiss?
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorefanatic314 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:20 pm

Not exactly a girl, but in the movie My Favorite Martian there's a scene towards the end with a girl transforming into an alien creature, then swallowing a guy before transforming back into a girl. It was one of my earlier vore memories growing up. You can find it easily on google.
vorefanatic314
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:32 pm

vorefanatic314 wrote:Not exactly a girl, but in the movie My Favorite Martian there's a scene towards the end with a girl transforming into an alien creature, then swallowing a guy before transforming back into a girl. It was one of my earlier vore memories growing up. You can find it easily on google.

Is this the scene in question?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ckbLuB4D34
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Ehhh probably? I dunno, I hope so but at the same time it's incredibly specific and not ordinary thing.

Might I add the Shake rattle whatever gif is incredible? The prey seems to have completely entered the stomach and yet the pred swallows -- very nice. It's like the ordeal got her esophagus a bit dried up so she swallows a bit of saliva while she's savoring/cleaning with her tongue.
Kitsouille
???

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:40 pm

Well, I watched shake-rattle-roll, and for all the bad acting, the plot was surprisingly decent. It was good enough that you could take out the Vore, make her human, and the plot would still work. The jealous lover cliche is as old as time, and provides believable motive for any murder story. The predator had a very human and believable personality, which I think is a good thing.

Also, it was more of a supernatural drama/suspense/tragedy than it was horror.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bwill194 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Anyone have a time when the gif of Shake-Rattle-Roll happens at?
bwill194
New to the forum

Postby ILLEGAL ALIEN 93 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:24 pm

Can someone please tell me at what time the vore scene in Shake Rattle and Roll is at ?
ILLEGAL ALIEN 93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alovion » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:30 pm

I can't remember the timestamp, but the clip is in a video I posted in the video section :3
Alovion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rosebud26 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:56 am

ILLEGAL ALIEN 93 wrote:Can someone please tell me at what time the vore scene in Shake Rattle and Roll is at ?

I scanned through both parts of the video and only found the second vore scene.
However! There is a video on VoreTube that has both vore scenes in one video.

The first one is really good but gets cut off very quickly. Everything you see if the Gif is pretty much it. >.>
The second one is, well, not for me but I know a lot of people get a kick out of it. In my opinion the first one was way better.

Link: http://www.thevoretube.com/members//videos/1731/shake-rattle-and-roll-iv-vore-scenes-%28higher-quality%29.html

As a little bonus for everyone, here's a nice little (mostly) implied vore scene. I'm actually surprised it was shown on Nickelodeon at on point!
Just an alien inside of a girl who's eating a cat. Men in Black much? You only really see the tail, but it's something I stumbled upon one day.
Moar Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ7LMazv8YY
Rosebud26
New to the forum

Postby Twister88 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:27 am

It would definitely be neat to see some more vore in mainstream movies, although i think that likelihood is pretty slim. There is however a change that you might see something like that in a low budget B-movie, so i suppose that i where you should turn in case you want to see some vore in actual movies. Since i'm a bit of a movie buff, i've noticed that a large amount of the low budget horror movies are a being made, often have some type of monster in them. Obviously that means that there might be some vore in it.
Twister88
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Softvore