Will we get another Eel girl or Serleena?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Will we get another Eel girl or Serleena?

Postby Squiggly » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:05 am

ILLEGAL ALIEN 93 wrote:Can someone please tell me at what time the vore scene in Shake Rattle and Roll is at ?

Don't know where the first part of the scene is from, but a while ago I saved a edited version of the scenes. https://i.imgur.com/npXbQ6V.gifv
Squiggly
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jacquelope » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:15 am

NeyNey wrote:Looks like Shake Rattle and Roll is on Youtube.

P1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vddDCUeB0M

P2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mr4SghzDEo

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler: show
In one scene, the dude is smart enough to get his knife before she swallows him. He then kills her when he cuts his way out of her belly. Excellent! Finally, prey with smarts!
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Jacquelope wrote:
NeyNey wrote:Looks like Shake Rattle and Roll is on Youtube.

P1

P2

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler: show
In one scene, the dude is smart enough to get his knife before she swallows him. He then kills her when he cuts his way out of her belly. Excellent! Finally, prey with smarts!

It's actually pretty common outside of the Vore fetish to see such things. Within the fetish community, people tend to want things to go according to *plan* and thus make their preds nigh invulnerable; they intentionally prevent this situation because it's not part of most people's fantasies. I myself think it makes the story more realistic; actions have consequences, and predators often get gored by prey in real life, to say nothing of what humans can do to animals or people that attack them. Being a pred should be a dangerous occupation; there is a reason man is called "the most dangerous game" after all. However, if your fetish is being eaten, or eating people, that makes these type of scenes unappealing to many people within the community, because it doesn't fulfill what you want to see happen.

I mean, in fantasy, the knight cutting its way out of the monster's stomach is pretty common. Drax attempted this in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and Wolverine did this to Hulk in the Old Man Logan comic series. (...who is actually stupid enough to swallow Wolverine alive and whole? Hulk deserved what he got!). This is really only uncommon within the Vore fetish, not in wider fiction as a whole.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jacquelope » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:33 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:It's actually pretty common outside of the Vore fetish to see such things. Within the fetish community, people tend to want things to go according to *plan* and thus make their preds nigh invulnerable; they intentionally prevent this situation because it's not part of most people's fantasies. I myself think it makes the story more realistic; actions have consequences, and predators often get gored by prey in real life, to say nothing of what humans can do to animals or people that attack them. Being a pred should be a dangerous occupation; there is a reason man is called "the most dangerous game" after all. However, if your fetish is being eaten, or eating people, that makes these type of scenes unappealing to many people within the community, because it doesn't fulfill what you want to see happen.

I mean, in fantasy, the knight cutting its way out of the monster's stomach is pretty common. Drax attempted this in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and Wolverine did this to Hulk in the Old Man Logan comic series. (...who is actually stupid enough to swallow Wolverine alive and whole? Hulk deserved what he got!). This is really only uncommon within the Vore fetish, not in wider fiction as a whole.

I remember that one with the Hulk. Last, dumbassest move he ever made :lol:

Really, there are ways to be realistic while recognizing humans as dangerous prey - paralysis being one, breaking someone's back first being another, then there's hypnosis, sleep spells, etc etc. Deep Rising and Serleena with their implied super-fast metabolisms were more good examples. The fairies in my ongoing story-verse are an example of that, too.

Not that people who write nigh-invulnerable predators should up and stop. That's their thing! (I am a critic of that style, though.)
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:00 pm

Jacquelope wrote:
EnderDracolich wrote:It's actually pretty common outside of the Vore fetish to see such things. Within the fetish community, people tend to want things to go according to *plan* and thus make their preds nigh invulnerable; they intentionally prevent this situation because it's not part of most people's fantasies. I myself think it makes the story more realistic; actions have consequences, and predators often get gored by prey in real life, to say nothing of what humans can do to animals or people that attack them. Being a pred should be a dangerous occupation; there is a reason man is called "the most dangerous game" after all. However, if your fetish is being eaten, or eating people, that makes these type of scenes unappealing to many people within the community, because it doesn't fulfill what you want to see happen.

I remember that one with the Hulk. Last, dumbassest move he ever made :lol:

Really, there are ways to be realistic while recognizing humans as dangerous prey - paralysis being one, breaking someone's back first being another, then there's hypnosis, sleep spells, etc etc. Deep Rising and Serleena with their implied super-fast metabolisms were more good examples. The fairies in my ongoing story-verse are an example of that, too.

Not that people who write nigh-invulnerable predators should up and stop. That's their thing! (I am a critic of that style, though.)

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with having a few demigod type beings in Vore. I just wish it wasn't the *dominant* style of writing. Even a GIANT/ess should be vulnerable to things like artillery, anti-material weapons, and biological/chemical warfare. I find it unrealistic when you have a predator that can ransack a modern, large city without any sort of risk or rebuke from the human population. Smaller preds should, with a few exeptions, be even more careful when hunting human prey.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vorefanatic314 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:48 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:
vorefanatic314 wrote:Not exactly a girl, but in the movie My Favorite Martian there's a scene towards the end with a girl transforming into an alien creature, then swallowing a guy before transforming back into a girl. It was one of my earlier vore memories growing up. You can find it easily on google.

Is this the scene in question?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ckbLuB4D34

Yup, that's the one! Transformation vore, I guess it would be called, but I always liked the implication of what happens to the man she eats once she turns back to normal. Did he shrink down to scale inside of her? Did she digest him quickly? Fun to think about, plus she's not bad looking at all.
vorefanatic314
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:11 pm

vorefanatic314 wrote:I always liked the implication of what happens to the man she eats once she turns back to normal. Did he shrink down to scale inside of her? Did she digest him quickly? Fun to think about

Same, and I hope he was shrunk down. I think there was a thread discussing this once, if anyone is interested (I don't have a link however).
Kitsouille
???

Postby MelancholyClownD » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:47 pm

As long as movies exist, then yes it's a possibility, but who knows when that'll happen. :(
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:13 pm

I ..... am in shock how has the scene from "Dude Where's my Car" not been mentioned yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z-LXnDGgek
smallpeter
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:38 pm

smallpeter wrote:I ..... am in shock how has the scene from "Dude Where's my Car" not been mentioned yet?

The four examples were all same-size so maybe everyone just thought about same-size, but yeah the mega alien babe whatever is a rare female pred too. There was a demoness in Devil's Rock but it's had vore.
Kitsouille
???

Postby fitrefly13452 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:19 am

Well, what about Kong: Skull Island, actually.... yeah let's just forget that. That was just too brutal.
fitrefly13452
New to the forum

Postby vorefanatic314 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:30 pm

I think if you're mentioning any vore from Kong: Skull Island you might as well call into question the infamous vore scene from Jurassic World.

I always thought he was shrunk down inside her stomach too (back to the My Favorite Martian scene)
vorefanatic314
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrSinister1990 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:58 am

fitrefly13452 wrote:Well, what about Kong: Skull Island, actually.... yeah let's just forget that. That was just too brutal.

How's that a female pred?
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrSinister1990 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:01 am

smallpeter wrote:I ..... am in shock how has the scene from "Dude Where's my Car" not been mentioned yet?

It's a famous giantess that's been over mentioned. I was meaning more same-size. :) But yes, it's been mentioned before.
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fredfranktom » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:57 pm

I skimmed Shake Rattle and Roll and found the following:

First vore scene starts at 9:00, female prey.
Starting at 21:00 the snake chases and kills a male security guard.
At 35:00 the snake kills a man without eating him.
At 40:00 is another vore scene, male prey.

I didn't find anything in the second video. It's mostly based in a commercial airliner and revolves around a hijacking.
fredfranktom
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:44 am

fredfranktom wrote:I skimmed Shake Rattle and Roll and found the following:

First vore scene starts at 9:00, female prey.
Starting at 21:00 the snake chases and kills a male security guard.
At 35:00 the snake kills a man without eating him.
At 40:00 is another vore scene, male prey.

At 26:09 it shows the final slurping of a goat with a large belly bulge and a satisfied expression on her face. I don't remember which thread (maybe this one?) I saw it but a few weeks ago I saw a gif on Eka's and it is exactly that part from the movie.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Purrloin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:42 pm

There is zero chance that Hollywood would ever produce a sequel of a movie solely based on the idea that people want to see more vore from its characters. In the case of MIB there was a good storyline that many people really enjoyed and vore was definitely not the main focus of the movie. It was given two sequels because a ton of people liked it, it wasn't portrayed as weird fetish material and followed an actual storyline, and it made a lot of money. The same can't be said for Eel Girl. I personally haven't seen it, but based on the clips I've seen and the things I've heard I'm pretty confident the answer is no for that movie in particular.
Purrloin
Participator

Postby Valkyriae » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:33 pm

Not Soft Vore per se, but there are three rather detailed Unbirthing scenes in American Gods (put out by STARZ) that came out this year (Season 2 to premiere in 2018), featuring the African goddess Bilquis. There are a couple of other innuendos/ attempts of unbirthing. No big bellies, but they do feature some growth and then, of course, unbirthing scenes; they are very erotic scenes.

These videos are NSFW obviously.
Valkyriae
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheDRXDplays » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:19 pm

What about Jennifer from "Jennifer's body"?
TheDRXDplays
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrSinister1990 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:15 pm

TheDRXDplays wrote:What about Jennifer from "Jennifer's body"?

Not really same size vore tbh.
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Softvore