A new amazing giantess vore content creator

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

A new amazing giantess vore content creator

Postby margheritachan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:29 am

I've found a very talented giantess and vore content creator,i think that contacting her/him and inviting her/him here on Aryion might be very beneficial to our community.

https://www.patreon.com/gtsfetish

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=19776126

http://www.gtsfetish.com
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Re: A new amazing giantess vore content creator

Postby Twister88 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:49 am

You could definitely try contacting them and propose that they create an account here on Eka's if they haven't already. If they are looking to sell some of their work, it would obviously be beneficial for them to have an account here where they are able to reach out to more people.
Twister88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mate » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:50 am

I think she/he is more in the "crush" fetish. :neutral:
Mate
Been posting for a bit

Postby Twister88 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:36 pm

Mate wrote:I think she/he is more in the "crush" fetish. :neutral:

Perhaps, but there are still plenty of people here who are into both vore and crush. So i still think they would have some success here as long as the quality of their work is decent
Twister88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:53 am

Even so, you still get some more vore content from the artist which is better than none.
Jayezox
---

Postby Mate » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:18 am

Jayezox wrote:

Even so, you still get some more vore content from the artist which is better than none.

True :|
Mate
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore