A mystery animation clip, looking for its creator

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

A mystery animation clip, looking for its creator

Postby novaraptorabsolutus » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:51 am

So I decided to hop in and make an account here, maybe I'll stick around, but for now I've got to ask about something. There's this one video (last time I saw it, it was posted on Youtube under Merciless Nature) that's 3d-animated involving a Tyrannosaurus and a human. I suspect it was taken down for its sexual themes, but I really would like to find the original artist that created it.
Has anyone else seen this before? The most memorable things about it I can remember are that the rex had no teeth, and that nothing had too much detail on it texture-wise. The title was along the lines of "Trex eats man whole!".

(I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask for missing clips, I'd seen a few topics similar to this so I assumed it was about right.)
novaraptorabsolutus
New to the forum

Re: A mystery animation clip, looking for its creator

Postby zoozoo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:50 am

I'm almost certain that Merciless Nature is the original creator. Go through their youtube page and they have tons of vids up, most are movie clips and stuff but their animations are there.
zoozoo
Been posting for a bit

Postby movler » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:00 am

By memory alot of videos was taken down to be put behind a payment thing
movler
Been posting for a bit

Postby go47 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:39 pm

movler wrote:By memory alot of videos was taken down to be put behind a payment thing

Correction. If I remember correctly Mercilus Nature pretty much just ripped videos from wherever and "attempted" to make money off of it with ought even getting permission from the original artists.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby thecheese01 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:23 am

Off the top of my head, a lot of videos could fit your description. However, there's a particular animator on voretube who made a few good animations that feature a weirdly untextured human prey. Perhaps one of these is what you were thinking of?

http://www.thevoretube.com/members//mem ... 4/teddidit
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby novaraptorabsolutus » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:01 am

Sorry for such a late reply, but I can't seem to view those. I have an up to date flash player, but it doesn't load anything.
novaraptorabsolutus
New to the forum

Return to Softvore