Jasmine's Helpless Prey (SV Story-F/M-Macro/Micro)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Jasmine's Helpless Prey (SV Story-F/M-Macro/Micro)

Postby bearboy95 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:24 pm

Jasmine's Helpless Prey
By Bearboy95

It worked, it actually worked! Jasmine thought to herself, indulging in her racing heartbeat and the butterflies in her stomach. Leaning over her dresser, she stared at a shoebox in which her prey slept soundly - a nineteen year old boy, Chris. Ever since Jasmine’s first day of college, in her Renaissance Art History class, she’d fallen hard for Chris. The way his hair refused to stay in one style, the way he always wore a loose hoodie that hid his lean frame, and the way he always smiled at her when he walked to his desk in front of her's.

Just imagining the day sent a warm, electric feeling through Jasmine’s body, and she had to look away to recollect herself. It was like a fantasy come true, all thanks to a mysterious package from her high school best friend, Julie.

Lucky bitch, she always flaunts her stupid boyfriend Charlie, especially since he actually enjoys her vore habits. Jasmine had always been jealous of Julie’s power to manipulate the size of people. Now, however, Julie finally found another potion, and Jasmine was eager to try it out. She’d drank the whole thing last night, and the effects were supposed to be permanent, taking place overnight.

Just a simple task of asking Chris aside after class, and viola! Now he’s here, tiny, and all mine. The power even let me put him to sleep. Jasmine looked back to the shoebox, and the thought of Chris sliding down her throat was enough to make her squirm in delight.

Everything was prepared, and Jasmine had an entire routine planned. Vore had been her fetish since middle school, and it’d always been her dream to be a predator. To control a person, to completely overpower them, and to consume someone against their will - all of these made Jasmine feel a nearly unbearable amount of pleasure. When she met Julie in high school, and accidentally discovered that the other like vore as well, a deeply intimate friendship came to fruition.

Julie never let me swallow her though, she knew that my tastes were more... permanent... than her own. The one time I did, she grew herself until I gave in and threw her up.

This time was different, now she had the same power, and the perfect prey was sleeping soundly in front of her. Jasmine started sweating in anticipation, and, as she undressed down to her bra and pajama pants, she started giggling. I’m actually going to do this!

Full of pride, Jasmine stared at herself in the mirror across from her dresser, examining the soon-to-be predator who stared back. She was average sized, pretty much across the board, and her skin was on the paler white side, which she attributed to her reclusive, nerdy habits. She was fit enough to have a healthy figure, but not one for athletics. Her coffee brown hair was braided into a long tail that ran in front of her chest, diverging over her plump, manageable breasts. She felt her soft belly, imagining what it’d be like to have a living, struggling human inside.

The anticipation was too much, and Jasmine turned towards the sleeping Chris. A furious, mad hunger shined in her excited eyes. Here we go, first we fix the clothes. Taking them off by hand is too boring, however. Soo...

Leaning over the shoebox, Jasmine pushed a couple loose bangs aside, and lowered her head over the shoebox, nearly filling it with her face. She stretched her tongue out, and began to lick Chris awake.

Chris woke with a start, flapping his arms wildly at whatever wet, slimy thing was touching him. He screamed when he saw a massive, devilish, smiling face looking back at him. When it spoke, he could smell the heavy, somewhat sweet breath as it washed over his body.

“Good morning Chris! I’m glad you’re awake, it’ll make this so much more exciting!” The figure smiled, and then resumed chasing Chris with its tongue.

“Jasmine? Is that you?” Chris was incredulous, and while he was stunned, the tongue caught him in an engrossing, wet hug, and he was pulled into her mouth to his waist.

As soon as Chris was halfway in her mouth, Jasmine bit down. It was just enough to keep him in place as she worked her tongue around his torso to suck off his hoodie. It tasted of cotton, and while it wasn’t the most pleasant taste, the act was enough to make it pleasurable for Jasmine all the same. As soon as the hoodie was off, and Jasmine could taste the warm, soft, somewhat salty flesh of Chris’s chest, she swallowed the hoodie, and hoped that Chris could see.

As soon as she got the hoodie down, Jasmine pushed Chris in up to his ankles with one finger. She pulled off his shoes and socks before his feet were pushed in as well. The jeans Chris was wearing were proving a challenge as Jasmine worked him around her mouth. However, she could tie a cherry stem with just her tongue, and within a few minutes she worked the button apart, and Chris’s pants and underwear soon gave in to Jasmine’s abuse.

With a quick pull of her fingers, Jasmine slowly pulled a slimy Chris from between her lips. She gave him a wink, holding him between her forefinger and thumb as Jasmine lifted his shoes and socks and dropped them in her mouth. She sent the rest of Chris’s clothes down with a gulp, and Chris began to freak out.

“You’re crazy, Jasmine! And sick! What the hell do you think you’re doing?” He flailed around madly, hoping his struggle would force Jasmine to let him down, but she just laughed instead.

“You’re so cute struggling like that! Don’t worry, you’ll be able to get your stuff back in just a second. You’ll be so much tastier.” Jasmine closed her eyes, and as she licked her lips slowly, she began to lower Chris towards her glistening, ravenous lips.

“You can’t be serious! Let me go, Jasmine, I’ll do whatever you want!”

With Chris just a couple inches in front of her mouth, Jasmine opened her eyes and spoke in a lustful, quiet tone. Her breath covered Chris’s sticky body, “But Chris, this is what I want. Thank you.”

And with that, Jasmine sucked Chris into her mouth. Gently chewing him and working him all over her her tongue, trying to savor every bit of flavor before she finished him. Jasmine turned towards the mirror one more, and opened her mouth just slightly to see Chris’s desperate face.

“Jasmine! Ack. Let me go, please!” Chris stuck his arm out of Jasmine’s mouth, but she just blushed, giggled, and raised her tongue, pressing Chris against the roof of her mouth as she sent him towards her throat.

“No! Don’t do thi-” GULP. With one, heavy swallow, Jasmine watched as her tongue smooshed Chris into her palette, closed her mouth, and Chris was sent down her throat.

Jasmine traced her neck, imagining her esophagus squeezing Chris down her throat, pushing him further and further down until he entered her stomach. Jasmine made sure not to eat anything until now. So that her stomach was eager, and this way she could listen to it slowly work away at a frantic, struggling meal. Filled with a sadistic euphoria, Jasmine threw herself backwards onto her bed, massaging her stomach as she laughed giddily.

“I hope you’re struggling so hard. I hope you’re pounding against the flesh of my stomach! I can’t even feel it, you’re so small. You’re powerless against me, and I know I could let you out. I could do this again, and again, and again, but I’m not. You’re mine, and you’re the special treat. I’ll do it again, with another victim, and he’ll be just as helpless as you.”

For an hour, Jasmine squirmed and pressed her stomach in pleasure. Soon, the groaning in her stomach stopped, and Jasmine felt the hunger return. Chris was gone, and Jasmine couldn’t wait until she found another prey like him.
Last edited by bearboy95 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
bearboy95
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Giantess (Soft Vore Story - F/M - Macro/Micro)

Postby Rendezvore » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:02 am

This is really well-written and I like the dynamic between Jasmine and her friend helping her indulge in desires even after Jasmine tried things with her, perhaps to persuade her not to try that again? I laughed at his wake up flailing and her "This is what I want" ...like, duh Chris! :wink:

One critique, if I may? "The Giantess" is quite generic sounding and will get lost in a sea of giantess stuff. Go with something that pertains to this story and not found in every giantess story, like the quality of the "shrinking" potion or how she came to have it, or how she has him trapped in a shoebox, or the wake-up bath. Something to help it stand out. "Friendly Giantess Bribe", "Shoebox Stripping", "A Tiny Shoebox Treat"... etc.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The Giantess (Soft Vore Story - F/M - Macro/Micro)

Postby bearboy95 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:02 am

Glad you liked it! Thanks for pointing out the title dilemma, that makes a lot of sense. I appreciate any critiques, so thank you,I'll have to try and figure that out. And yea, Jasmine was a fun character to write. It'll be interesting to see what happens with her.
bearboy95
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore