Has anyone seen Irregular at Magic Highschool Vore...?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Has anyone seen Irregular at Magic Highschool Vore...?

Postby Ray1700 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:03 pm

So.... Has anyone seen any Irregular at Magic Highschool vore of any kind? I tried google and there isn't even a tag for it in the art gallery... So Has any one seen any, or make any? (Preferably F/m,F/f and any type of vore)
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Re: Has anyone seen Irregular at Magic Highschool Vore...?

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Never seen any in my travels, but I really do think Miyuki would be a great pred~
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hereforvore » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:23 am

Never seen any, but id love for it to exist
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:10 pm

Don't even know what you're talking about. There's every chance I've seen some, but I wouldn't know because there's no explanation of what I should be looking for in this thread
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Ray1700 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Its an anime that aired in 2014, the summary goes as such,

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3 ... 2_full.jpg

"The series is set in a world with an alternate history, where magic exists and has been polished through modern technology. However, the ability to use magic is determined by genetics, limiting the amount of magicians in existence. Following the Third World War, the world's superpowers shifted to these four nations: The United States of North America (USNA), New Soviet Union, the Great Asian Alliance, and Japan. In Japan, the magic community is informally governed by the ten master clans in lieu of the government. Due to the limited amount of magicians, they are treated as commodity and are forced to enter magic related schools and professions. Nine magic high schools exist in Japan; they each specialize in different aspects of magic and are simply referred to by their numbers.

The story follows Tatsuya Shiba, a bodyguard to his sister Miyuki Shiba who is also a candidate to succeed the master clan, Yotsuba. They enroll into First High School which segregates its students based on their magical abilities. Miyuki is enlisted as a first course student and is viewed as one of the best students, while Tatsuya is in the second course and considered to be magically inept. However, Tatsuya's technical knowledge, combat abilities, and unique magic techniques causes people to view him as an irregular to the school's standardized rankings."

As for ideas for characters,

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mah ... 0510153217

http://app.steparu.com/images/news/0715/irregular.jpg

There are a ton of characters in the show, the dress apparel for the anime is similar, and unique for the most part to the anime making it a great premise for fan-fiction and any type of story/comic one might wish to do.
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore