Sooo i found this.

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Sooo i found this.

Postby GBBG » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:59 pm

Dude, chill out. I didn't "get" the joke right away, but I also didn't slag the art, and I've indefinably seen stuff that's weirder. There's no need to fly off the handlebars just because people didn't respond effusively or "appropriately" to your post. Everyone has different tastes, I don't want to begrudge anyone who has a different reaction than I'd expect to something I posted. The whole point of this site is to be different. Apologies if you find what I said to be offensive. I didn't intend it as such.

I wasn't intending to post on this thread again, but after seeing some of the replies I'd like to offer my 2 cents on the matter.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby NITROxKEBAB » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:29 am

GBBG wrote:Dude, chill out. I didn't "get" the joke right away, but I also didn't slag the art, and I've indefinably seen stuff that's weirder. There's no need to fly off the handlebars just because people didn't respond effusively or "appropriately" to your post. Everyone has different tastes, I don't want to begrudge anyone who has a different reaction than I'd expect to something I posted. The whole point of this site is to be different. Apologies if you find what I said to be offensive. I didn't intend it as such.

I wasn't intending to post on this thread again, but after seeing some of the replies I'd like to offer my 2 cents on the matter.

Dude honestly, stfu, i have no idea why you guys are still bitching about this thing, i don't even care anymore, i was done and over with this days ago and i'm done with this now, if you guys want to get all pissy over a fucking cartoon mouse then be my guest, i don't want anything to do with you fucking idiots anymore, i found it funny and that's all that matters, if it wasen't funny to you then well that can't be helped, but you all diden't have to fucking attack me like you did and single me out, whatever though i don't give a fuck about this anymore anyway, i'm done, this is all a waste of time so bitch all you want, i won't even bother reading the replys anymore anyway, this is a dead thread and that's how it should remain.. so fuck off already!
NITROxKEBAB
Somewhat familiar

Postby GBBG » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:05 am

Well, if my comparituvely mild comments constitute a personal attack, you must be rather thin skinned and not worth wasting time talking to. Goodbye.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby AlluringPredation » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 am

When you start a thread it puts you at the subject of attention, doesn't necessarily mean it's a personal attack to be at the center of discussion. A personal attack looks something more like...

NITROxKEBAB wrote:Well arn't you a complete pos, nobody comes onto your page and tells you your art is shit... jeez learn to take a fucking joke :| seriously guys your a bunch of fucking fetish artists, i'm sure you've seen shit way weirder than this get a fucking grip

This comment was pretty nasty, and generally rude to everyone involved. That DOES put people on defensive mode, so no surprise at that point you feel attacked.

NITROxKEBAB wrote:Dude honestly, stfu, i have no idea why you guys are still bitching about this thing, i don't even care anymore, i was done and over with this days ago and i'm done with this now...

You can't throw out some punches, and tell people to get over it, and expect it'll honestly happen. I mean you can, and you did, but that's not going to be reality. You need to do some self-reflection on your attitude or perhaps just go back to lurking and do us all a favor.

I do wonder if you're the person who drew whatever was linked, only was I can rationalize the reactions.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby NITROxKEBAB » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:18 am

AlluringPredation wrote:When you start a thread it puts you at the subject of attention, doesn't necessarily mean it's a personal attack to be at the center of discussion. A personal attack looks something more like...

NITROxKEBAB wrote:Well arn't you a complete pos, nobody comes onto your page and tells you your art is shit... jeez learn to take a fucking joke :| seriously guys your a bunch of fucking fetish artists, i'm sure you've seen shit way weirder than this get a fucking grip

This comment was pretty nasty, and generally rude to everyone involved. That DOES put people on defensive mode, so no surprise at that point you feel attacked.

NITROxKEBAB wrote:Dude honestly, stfu, i have no idea why you guys are still bitching about this thing, i don't even care anymore, i was done and over with this days ago and i'm done with this now...

You can't throw out some punches, and tell people to get over it, and expect it'll honestly happen. I mean you can, and you did, but that's not going to be reality. You need to do some self-reflection on your attitude or perhaps just go back to lurking and do us all a favor.

I do wonder if you're the person who drew whatever was linked, only was I can rationalize the reactions.

I can't draw for shit buddy, i'm upset because i came here trying to bring some fun and laughter to this website, but instead i got singled out for no reason with "Huhs?" and "oh this joke is so poorly executed" responses i was put on the spot and singled out by snooty and arrogant individuals, this was never about being offended by the seagull guy, i have nothing against him, it's the response i got by certain arrogant individuals targeting me over nothing more than a joke, good day!
NITROxKEBAB
Somewhat familiar

Postby AlluringPredation » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:58 am

I'm more concerned about sweetbunnii, from an outside perspective you came down on them pretty hard (Seagull can take care of himself by what I see).

All those responses looked to be directed at the art itself, not at you. Which is where the confusion starts then the tone of your responses worsened the situation. I write responses that are edgy/angry oftentimes too, who the doesn't? But it's good practice to review your post and strike out anger if you want your message to be the focus, and not attitude.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby NITROxKEBAB » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:49 am

AlluringPredation wrote:I'm more concerned about sweetbunnii, from an outside perspective you came down on them pretty hard (Seagull can take care of himself by what I see).

All those responses looked to be directed at the art itself, not at you. Which is where the confusion starts then the tone of your responses worsened the situation. I write responses that are edgy/angry oftentimes too, who the doesn't? But it's good practice to review your post and strike out anger if you want your message to be the focus, and not attitude.

Well i'm sorry for causing drama here, but originally all i wanted from this was to make a few people laugh with a picture i found, it was just a stupid cartoon, i never expected for so many people to get confused and pissy like that, i diden't think you guys of all people would be confused by a stupid extra softvore joke of a cartoon mouse and a glass of water, originally it was supposed to be all in good fun, it wasen't supposed to turn to shit like this, i guess you guys can't take a joke.. :lol:

Anyway i'm done with this, laterz

Argue among yourselves, i don't care anymore..
NITROxKEBAB
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Geez people. Calm down.
Eka
Administrator

Postby AlluringPredation » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:37 pm

No, you calm down Eka! RawrRawrRAWR!!!!!!!!!!
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby Rothar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:42 pm

Rendezvore wrote:The OP can defend his own thread if he wants..?

No one said he couldn't but when your response to people saying "Huh" and finding an image strange is:
NITROxKEBAB wrote:it's a joke man come on >.>
and
NITROxKEBAB wrote:*Shrugs* I don't know, i guess the joke is, irony? :|
in a very hostile manner then you shouldn't be surprised if people think you are kind of an arse.
OP got hostile for no reason other than people not reacting the way they wanted and that there can be judged very hard. We are a fetish community but that don't mean that we don't come across things that even we find strange and OP should know that.
Rothar
New to the forum

Postby Watts » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:34 pm

NITROxKEBAB wrote: with "Huhs?"

Oh my, really? A possible misunderstanding right here. The 'huh' I kept seeing was more of a 'ha' or 'heh' or even 'meh' since there was no question mark in either mine or the other guy's huh.

In other words, based off that question mark that you added we see it as 2 completely different statements.

Huh, what'll u know eh. =O See what I did der? =P
Watts
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:30 pm

What even is this? I never even got to see the image. It's been deleted or something. :? :(
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Watts » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:40 am

N-Mario wrote:What even is this? I never even got to see the image. It's been deleted or something. :? :(

Oh it was amazing. It split the world in 2.
Watts
New to the forum

Postby Purrloin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:43 pm

What.
Purrloin
Participator

Previous

Return to Softvore