old yifferfox/badgerben vore pic

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

old yifferfox/badgerben vore pic

Postby megas » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:19 am

So im looking for an old pic by Yifferfox aka Badgerben involving the dragon OC Angela swallowing a child. I think he may have removed the picture from his FA and i am unable to find it so im turning to here for help.

Thank you in advance.
megas
Participator

Re: old yifferfox/badgerben vore pic

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:09 am

It wasnt a child but a fox. I think I know what you're talking about.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Re: old yifferfox/badgerben vore pic

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:41 pm

You mean these pics?

And to my knowledge that fox is Accalia.
Attachments
cca789022c474ed3c69238eac84a4398.png
7bb4027cd2f0a8290c7cfed731565124.jpg
69abd17a4724319343f5379c1da4adfb.jpg
Ryan-Drakel
---

Return to Softvore