Predator that take days longer to digest the prey for fun?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Predator that take days longer to digest the prey for fun?

Postby MidNightOwlArt » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:20 pm

There seem to be a trend around Eka’s lately.
Almost every story i read or a comic i see it always leads to “I’ll digest you while i sleep” and the pray be gone in a few hours, this is a real PERSON we are talking about not a marshmallow.

I was wondering if anyone likes the idea of prey staying in the stomach or womb for a long time? And not in a few hours like most stories i read. I’m not saying that it wrong to make a story involving a person Digesting in one day,
I just like the idea of them staying longer in a predator’s belly wiggling around for hours or days trying to get out just to slowly digest away in the belly of the pred, Unwillingly trapped by someone you know or not know and they can’t do anything about as you slowly digest to nourishment.

BUT it can also be for none-Fatal scenario aswell, the prey enjoy being in a stomach or womb of the predator willingly staying for a long time just to feel safe or close to the pred like a Mother to her children, or a friend that are close, or a couple in ones belly.

Can anyone find a good stories or picture involving these scenario?
I’ll gladly appreciate it!
thank you! :D
MidNightOwlArt
Been posting for a bit

Re: Predator that take days longer to digest the prey for fu

Postby Modern45 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Can anyone find a good stories or picture involving these scenario?

Do Star Wars count as a good story or picture (meh, movie is a set of pictures anyway)? :D
Check out my gallery ^_^
Modern45
Somewhat familiar

Postby kernac » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:59 pm

I have a few stories like this, probably some pics too. Long digestion is my favorite and I have many example in my gallery. If you tell me about the rest of your preferences I might be able to point you to specific items you can look up.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:01 pm

MidNightOwlArt wrote:I was wondering if anyone likes the idea of prey staying in the stomach or womb for a long time? And not in a few hours like most stories i read. I’m not saying that it wrong to make a story involving a person Digesting in one day,
I just like the idea of them staying longer in a predator’s belly wiggling around for hours or days trying to get out just to slowly digest away in the belly of the pred, Unwillingly trapped by someone you know or not know and they can’t do anything about as you slowly digest to nourishment.

BUT it can also be for none-Fatal scenario aswell, the prey enjoy being in a stomach or womb of the predator willingly staying for a long time just to feel safe or close to the pred like a Mother to her children, or a friend that are close, or a couple in ones belly.

I do like this idea, however, I don't think there has to be an unwilling/non-fatal dichotomy. It can be willing and fatal, and have actual digestion, while still being pleasant for the prey; some people are really into that sort of thing! I personally think that longer digestion is more dramatic, more intimate, as well as more realistic. Digesting an entire person would not happen overnight without unusually strong digestive ability.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidNightOwlArt » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Glad someone agrees ^_^
I think it the best time of Vore in my opinion
Just letting the prey slowly become part of the predator! >:)
MidNightOwlArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:07 am

I love prolonged digestion! My story in the "work to be shared" section of the forums covers exactly that if you wanted to read it. It's on the first page still and about 3,000 words long.

But yes, I love prolonged digestion ala Sarlaac, where the pred takes longer to digest living prey for sheer amusement, knowing the prey will be suffering the whole time. It's one of the major turn-ons of vore for me.
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:07 am

I like this idea as well! Though for me weeks / months is an even better time frame.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:10 pm

It's actually quite interesting to think about one's stomach as some kind of limbo or tartarus its guests, with an undefined amount of time for them to digest, but for preys they would lose the count of hours and days, even the concept of time itself. I'd rather have them grow extremely tired rather than go mad or literally be in intense pain from being in acids for so such a long period of time. Like they'd fall asleep thinking it's finally over but then they wake up and they're still in one piece. Then introducing a fresh prey to a prey that's been lingering for five days inside. It's fascinating.

Concept is improbable for every "can't survive in a stomach" factors but let's pretend the enzymes inside the stomach feed on something else than nutrients, something like energy, soul, willpower, youth, etc.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Cowrie » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:27 pm

I'm fond of this for scenarios involving willing prey. I like stuff where they not only take days or weeks to be digested, but they get off to it frequently in the process. However, I don't usually want the prey fully intact the whole time, I prefer stuff where they hang in there incredibly late in the process to the point where they're in multiple pieces and getting passed into the intestines, ideally getting a last orgasm or two from the feel of being absorbed by the pred.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby JaneDoe1990UK » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:26 pm

yes definitely long digestion for me. I would be willing or unwilling and I would want it to be long drawn out and painful
JaneDoe1990UK
New to the forum

Return to Softvore