Looking for a Vore Story

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a Vore Story

Postby Likios » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:37 pm

I can't fully remember the story characters but I am looking for an old vore story I read a long while ago

It's a wife that knows her husband likes vore, so one day while he is away, she invites her husbands best friend over (Another girl) on the pretenses of making a sex video for him. While her husband's best friend is in the bathroom getting ready she gets cold feet and says to the camera that she just can't do it...but before she can fully chicken out the other girl comes out and they get into it, and clumsily she tries to eat her husband's best friend who begins to struggle.

All said and done, she succeeds and her husband comes home to see his very swollen bellied wife on the bed and is surprised, shocked, and abit turned on.

But that's all I can remember of the story, not it's name or anything like that. If anyone can remember the story I'd like to see if I can locate it again
Likios
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a Vore Story

Postby Likios » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:17 pm

So I guess no one knows of this story or where it is seeing as how long this thread had been just idling :,(
Likios
New to the forum

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:36 pm

it sounds hot tho
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Also interested in knowing what the name of this story is.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ubisfun » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:59 pm

same
Ubisfun
New to the forum

Postby NeyNey » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:26 am

I think I may have this, but will have to check. They were furry characters however if I remember correctly. It plays out the way you described from memory, so pretty sure it'll be the one..
Last edited by NeyNey on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to see me from a new perspective?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Postby NeyNey » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:18 pm

I think this is it.. Here it is anyway..
Attachments
The Big Surprise.rtf
(24.28 KiB) Downloaded 216 times
Last edited by NeyNey on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to see me from a new perspective?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Likios » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:06 am

This was exactly the story I was remembering, thank you
Likios
New to the forum

Return to Softvore