Catfish Sam's.

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Catfish Sam's.

Postby vorister1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:39 pm

I used to post on a forum that is long gone. Life got in the way for a few years, but things changed, and I worked out a new story line. Perhaps I'll add some Poser on here, but there are few good usable fish, that I like. So here goes:

The Frog Fish at Catfish Sam's

Amber looked into the tank at the large Frog Fish. It was swimming around the tank with a lazy wave of its tail. A Frog Fish was more or less just that. A large frogs head was attached to a body that looked like any other stubby bodied fish. Like a frog, the fish was a mouth attached to a stomach.

What amazed Amber was the fishes size. It was much smaller than she expected. How can that fish swallow a balled up woman her size? The whole fish wasn't much larger than a kitchen trash can! What is that, 50, 60 liters more or less?

However, there was plenty of videos of that fish eating a woman her size. Amber had seen a few, and it still did not seem possible.

Amber sighed, might as well get the show moving along. She looked at her reflection in the tanks glass. She was average height, average build with sandy dark blonde hair. Her skin was a medium pale, her eyes an emerald green.

"Are you ready?" asked a gloating voice. "Ready to feed the fish?"

Amber looked at Patricia, Trish. The girl was a beauty. Black hair framed a nice face with light brown eyes. Her skin was an almost white tone. Trish in body was a match to Amber, and for all her beauty she lacked one thing that Amber had more than her fair share of.

Amber was sexy, Trish wasn't.

"It's a 50/50 chance," Amber told the other young woman. "Look, you can have the job, we don't need to do this."

"No way bitch," Trish barked back, "I want to see your ass in that mouth!"

"It might be your ass," Amber said. "The fish isn't going to care who it gets."

"We'll see," Trish leered back. "Well, come on!"

Amber followed Trish over to where the fish handlers were waiting. Both women stripped naked and squatted on a round plate. A mask was placed over their mouth and nose to which a hose was attached. The hose ran down their chests to a hole in the plate. Fresh air was being pumped into the hose so they could breathe.

Once they were breathing properly the handlers lowered a cylinder over their balled up bodies and carefully tipped them over so they were face down in the cylinders. Amber and Trish were stuck. There was no way they were getting out of the cylinders without help.

Amber looked down and saw the handlers had opened a hatch, and a moment later she was going down through the hatch and into the tank. A few seconds later Amber and Trish were inside the tank with the Frog Fish.

Amber was surprised at how warm the water was. She was able to breathe normally, and tried to avoid making any more bubbles than she had too. As she watched the fish swam past the tubes, then turned to look at them.

With a slow easy flex of its body the fish came over to Amber's tube and opened it mouth. Amber was looking into a gaping hole that ended in a inky black pit of a stomach.

"See ya later bitch." Trish shouted at her.

To her surprise the fish turned to Trish, lined up its body, opened the large mouth and deflated its body. Just as Trish, sensing she had screwed up, made a choked cry, the fish sucked her from the tube. The body expanded to full size in an instant and the water jet from the sucking motion popped Trish from the tube like a cork. Trish was in the fishes mouth up to her hips.

With Trish sticking out of its mouth the fish moved back a few feet pushing the water from its stomach. As Trish started to struggle the jaws flexed and sucked her fully into the mouth. Almost, Trish's toes were still outside the lower jaw.

Amber watched amazed. The lower jaw of the fish had stretched to the shape of Trish's body. The skin bulged out, and she could see Trish's legs moving the skin. From her view she could see the lovely ass framed by the mouth of the fish, for a moment.

Another strong gulp and Trish was into the fishes throat, and slowly sliding inside. The pale ass in stark contrast to the dark fleshy maw. The fish made a final gulp and Trish was down the throat, and the mouth closed.

Amber watched as the fish made a lazy turn, showing her its bloated body, with a violently struggling Trish inside. Staring, Amber was startled when the handlers raised her cylinder out of the tank to let her out.

Free of the cylinder an amazed Amber walked down the side of the tank not aware she was still naked until a handler handed her a towel. Absent mindedly Amber watched the fish swim around the tank as Trish struggled slower, and slower.

How long Amber watched she did not know, but probably not much more than five minutes before a voice suggested she sit down in the lounge, and have a drink.

She had been very lucky. If Trish hadn't been a dumbass...
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Re: Catfish Sam's.

Postby Fallenfox » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:17 am

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the awesome story! You should write more and post to your user page.

ETA: here's some inspiration :D

Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorister1 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:35 pm

Fallenfox,

Thank you. As a forum illiterate, how do I post to my user page?

Heck, I only started texting a few weeks ago.

I'm from the tech stone age!

Another story is in editing, it will be up soon.
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fallenfox » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:28 pm

vorister1 wrote:Fallenfox,
Thank you. As a forum illiterate, how do I post to my user page?

Heck, I only started texting a few weeks ago.

Check your PM (Upper left of the screen) :wink:
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:48 pm

I like this concept so much I could not resist drawing it. Feel free to chime in with some constructive criticism or ideas - this is still a work in progress. Hopefully this artists rendition meets with Voristers approval - if so, I'll draw more similar scenes. :wink:
Attachments
Feeding the Frogfish 1.JPG
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorister1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:16 pm

Fallenfox, please draw what you visualize. I can't draw a straight line to save myself so tend to not critique drawings. Your girls are a little fuller in figure than I use (Poser), but that is your style, and you should continue with it. I look forward to what you come up with. Perhaps Trish's butt in the fishes mouth? Part 2 follows.
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorister1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Feeding the fish at Catfish Sam's

Amber relaxed in the lounge, her table was right next to the glass wall of a large fish tank. Resting at the bottom of the tank was a very large catfish. The thick glass magnified the scene, making the fish look much closer than it actually was. It was between three and four meters long, with a large broad head and a long body that was a bit wider than it was tall.

Over-all, the fish was not thick or stubby, but looked long and sleek.

Having had one strong drink, Amber was now drinking coffee, and signaled her waitress for a refill.

As Amber watched young women were being hooked up to breathing masks and climbing in to a stack of tubes on a platform at the right end of the tank. There were nine tubes in the stack, three wide and three tall. The space between the tubes was about a meter, the tubes were large enough for a fuller figured person to fit inside. Once nine women were in the tubes they were lowered into the tank. This was the ninth group of nine Amber had seen crawl into the tubes, she had already been there three times herself. Amber had gone in while still a little tipsy, feeling guilty that Trish was being digested by the Frog Fish. Many of the women were on their second and third trips into the tank. So far the fish had not tried to take any of the women in the tubes.

As before the fish swam up to the tubes and began a survey of the women inside. It moved from one tube to another, then drifted away like all the other times. As it moved slowly down the fish passed a tube where a cute young blonde named Jeni was inside. Jeni was a sweet looking girl of 21 with a nicely shaped but slightly round figure. Amber knew this because her info was on the feeder board. It was Jeni’s third trip into the tubes.

Just as the fish was seemingly passed Jeni’s tube it lifted its head and made a powerful gulp.

Before Jeni could react she was in the mouth up to her chest. Holding its prize the fish eased itself back to the bottom of the tank, as Jeni violently struggled in its mouth.

A moment after coming to a stop the fish made a gulp and the struggling woman was sucked in to her hips. Now only the bare ass and legs could be seen, and Jeni’s legs were kicking hard as she fought against the inevitable. A bulge could be seen in the sides of the fish. A bulge the shape of the woman being swallowed.

The fish waited a few seconds, then the large mouth flexed open, there was a moment of hesitation, and the powerful suction push/pulled the wiggling hips into the waiting throat. Sucked in to her knees Jeni was still kicking hard as the fish waited for a few seconds, then swallowed hard.

Amber watched horrified, and enchanted, as the body of the fish rippled as Jeni was swallowed, stopping near the center of the long body, inside the stomach sack. The bulge in the fish moved violently for a minute, then slowed to a rhythmic wiggle as if Jeni was trying to swim out of the stomach. It took nearly five minutes before no movement could be seen. Amber started to sip her coffee, suddenly realizing she had neglected to add cream and sugar.

“Want to try for four?” asked a pleasant voice.

Amber looked up at the man standing by her table, looking not at her, but into the large tank. It was Catfish Sam.

“Not today,” Amber gasped out, a little surprised to see him in the viewing room. She was sober now, and did NOT want to risk her ass again!

Catfish Sam looked down at her with pleasure and smiled. His name was not Sam, nor Catfish. He got his nickname from his fish. The large catfish in the tank was named Sam. Years ago people would say, “Let’s go see Catfish Sam”. New comers thought they meant the owner of the fish and the name stuck. Catfish Sam lived with it.

He was an average looking male of 40 odd, the kind of man that could be lost in a crowd, and deliberately so. Black hair although going grey was still thick but cut short. His real name is Ari Amos Ashe, friends called him TA, short for triple A, after his initials.

“Too bad for Jeni,” He observed. “She was pretty.”

The large screen above the tanks was showing the action again, and slowing down the speed so you could see Jeni's ass as it went into the tight throat in slow motion. It was better than the live action!

Coming out of her surprise to see TA in the viewing room Amber sipped her coffee, still hot and black. “Really,” Amber said as she added Irish cream and sugar to her mug. “She had a big ass.”

TA sat down across from the attractive young woman before answering. “True, but still young and firm.”

As they watched the fish rose from the floor of the tank And began to swim slowly in a circle. The woman inside moved with the body in an unnatural way.

Amber watched, feeling a little sick. Jeni’s body was coming apart.

“Are you ok?” TA asked.

Amber turned her gaze away from the bulge in the fish and looked over at TA.

Amber said quietly. “Jeni was too young for that. She just turned 21 last week.”

TA was looking at Amber with an amused look. “You really enjoyed it, didn’t you.”

It was not a question, it was a statement.

“Yes,” she replied as the video was played again, this time from a camera inside the top of the fishes mouth, “I did, very much so!”

Ashamed, Amber flushed red, and looked up at TA. He was looking at her with the same pleasured look as before.

“I thought so,” TA said. “Your are an interesting young woman. I checked your resume, and you have done well as a junior executive, but I suspect you prefer working with people.”

“Maybe,” Amber said, looking at the fish as it swam by.

“You came here on a challenge,” TA continued, “The loser gets digested, the winner gets a promotion. A stupid way to select for a promotion.”

“Well,” Amber said with a sigh, “A lousy promotion in a lousy company that doesn’t know how to pick people.”

“I need a new floor manager,” TA said catching her eye as Amber looked at him startled. “How would you like a job?”

I think I got all the typos.
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fallenfox » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:14 am

So, Amber got the job? Awesome! I hope she is soon able to organize and handle some feedings herself. She likes to work "with people"... maybe some group sessions with quite a few fish being fed... Dare I hope for a pregnant water aerobics class? :D

vorister1 wrote:I look forward to what you come up with. Perhaps Trish's butt in the fishes mouth?

Oh, don't worry... there will likely be a few good angles of the whole process. :wink:

It seems that you meant for the tubes to be horizontal, which makes sense, but in the first reading I thought they were VERTICAL, with the girls upside down inside them underwater, floating inside the tubes with just their butts bobbing on the surface. I'd like to draw them that way, if that works.
Attachments
Feeding the Frogfish 2.JPG
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby necryel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:14 am

Very nicely done line art. I'm amazed at the smoothness of the curves of their asses, and how you make the breast of the one on the left flatten to the side of the cylinder. Though it seems you had trouble with the arm moving the cylinders in place. Personally, I would've just erased that arm as it takes away from the quality of the artwork, but to your credit, that arm IS the only real fault in the picture.
Food can be friends and friends can be food.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorister1 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:05 am

I lost my internet so can't reply except on my phone. The tubes in the first story are not the same used in the second one.
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorister1 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 am

Picture look good, but tiny on the phone.
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorister1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:29 pm

Fallenfox wrote:So, Amber got the job? Awesome! I hope she is soon able to organize and handle some feedings herself. She likes to work "with people"... maybe some group sessions with quite a few fish being fed... Dare I hope for a pregnant water aerobics class? :D
I just read this again. Draw the scene how you want too. I didn't make it very clear how the tubes were. Tails up is good.
vorister1 wrote:I look forward to what you come up with. Perhaps Trish's butt in the fishes mouth?

Oh, don't worry... there will likely be a few good angles of the whole process. :wink:

It seems that you meant for the tubes to be horizontal, which makes sense, but in the first reading I thought they were VERTICAL, with the girls upside down inside them underwater, floating inside the tubes with just their butts bobbing on the surface. I'd like to draw them that way, if that works.
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorister1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Darn phone. Draw it how you want.
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fallenfox » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:41 am

vorister1 wrote:I lost my internet so can't reply except on my phone. The tubes in the first story are not the same used in the second one.

Got it. Hope you get your internet back soon so you have the ability to post stories (and check out pics) more easily. You should send me a pm on here when you have the chance to discuss the lore of your story arc - I'd love to chat about it.

The next pic definitely has some foreshadowing as the girls debate whose ass is going to be fish food.
Attachments
Feeding the Frogfish 3.JPG
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorister1 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:54 pm

Fallenfox, looking good.

Free diving at Catfish Sam's.

Amber cast an eye over the free dive lounge, all her girls were taking care of things. She looked over at the tank, there was a large fish in there, and several young women. So far, so good. The women had mermaids tails on their lower legs, tails with a small fin.

Since taking over as the floor manager at Catfish Sam’s Amber had made a few changes. She got rid of the halter tops and bikini shorts and replaced them with g-strings and full body mesh leotards. The mesh had reinforcing that keeps the girls breasts high and tight, while the mesh showed what the girls had to offer. Exploitation, yes, effective, yes, and did the girls like it, yes, very much so. Not to be left out, Amber was wearing the same outfit, in black. Depending on where the girls were, the leotards were blue, green, red, or white.

After another look around the room Amber went up and sat down at the management table. Staci expertly came from nowhere and dropped off a fresh cup of coffee, barely hesitating long enough to hear Amber say thank you. The girls like Amber, she treated them firmly, but with respect.

Inside the tank the young women were floating down near the fish, but were still too frightened to try going for the brass rings. There were several rings there for the taking, if you have the nerve to try. A slender figure eased her body down and deftly, and smoothly reached down and hooked one of the rings. In slow motion she moved her feet just enough to send her up away from the fish.

Emboldened a second figure came down and grabbed a ring, made a turn and pushed off the floor of the tank. With that motion, her back to the fish the girls tail slipped on the tank. As the girls fin pointed at the fish the large mouth opened, and gulped. The startled girl was sucked into the mouth up to her hips, a moment later the mouth flexed open and the girl was sucked in to her chest, her arms waving frantically as it dawned on her what was happening. The pretty face was just starting to show the terror she was feeling when the mouth flexed a third time and she was gone.

The people in the lounge were gasping, and starting to chatter about what they had just seen. Inside the fish the young woman desperately tried to escape her stomach prison. It was hopeless and in a minute or so her struggle slowed to the swimming motion that ebbed away after a few minutes. Five minutes after the fish had swallowed her the girls struggle was over. The well fed fish was coaxed out of the display tank and into its home tank under the bar. A new fish was brought into the tank, and a handler dropped a replacement ring into the center of the tank.

The fish ignored the rings, it had other plans.
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby voremonger » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:46 am

Fallenfox wrote:The next pic definitely has some foreshadowing as the girls debate whose ass is going to be fish food.

Nice pics! I look forward to seeing more of what you have in store. As a side question, would it be poor form to mention that this is one moment when I wouldn't mind if you altered the story and had both girls get eaten?
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby voremonger » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:53 am

vorister1 wrote:I used to post on a forum that is long gone. Life got in the way for a few years, but things changed, and I worked out a new story line. Perhaps I'll add some Poser on here, but there are few good usable fish, that I like.

First, I love the story line. I feel that giant catfish are underutilized. Perhaps the aquatic nature has people shy away, as there is that entire drowning fear. But well and Goliath groupers do interest me.

Second, I seem to remember you from the Disturbed forum, but it's been a while, my memory is bad and I can't access my old drive of saved work. Could you post one or two signature pics to jog my memory?

Third, I agree about the 3D models. I remember looking at it a while ago and I didn't really see much that looked good. I would have thought that it would have been better by now, though.

Lastly, I wholeheartedly agree with with FallenFox above. You should strongly consider posting these stories to your userpage. I'd love to see that since I'd just start following you and get notifications when you put a new story out there. Otherwise, I tend to forget to look and would miss stuff.
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorister1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:18 pm

voremonger,

That was me. I will put up a few things but I haven't grasped the upload thing here yet.

There is no gallery attached to my user page so I can't upload anything there.

Once it's sorted out I'll put up some things.

Thanks.
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorister1 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:53 pm

Part 4 of the series.

High Divers

Celeste looked into the tank with a smile. She was standing on the diving board three meters above the water. The object was to dive down and swim under the fish in the tank to the center of the tank where a clear hollow pillar led up to safety. A supple young woman had just done that, the woman that dove down before her had not made it! Celeste could see her bulge in the fish that got her. Now it was her turn to make the dive.

Arms over her head Celeste bounced twice on the board and launched herself over the edge and into the water. In a second she was arcing her way to the pillar, which she suddenly realized was deeper than she had thought. Her dive was a bit shallow. Still, Celeste was able to dip her upper body down and slide under the pillar.

Just as Celeste thought she had made it she was violently sucked into a gaping mouth that came out of nowhere! Celeste’s mistake had cost her, her ass! Still, it was just her head and shoulders so Celeste reached her arms up and braced herself against the mouth. If she could keep her arms up the fish couldn’t swallow her! With arms up Celeste bent her legs up to the lower jaw to prevent the mouth from getting her hips inside.

As the mouth flexed Celeste held her body firm, and…! Gulp!

Celeste felt her arms slap down to her sides and her legs flipped painfully up as her heels wacked the fish in the face. However, Celeste was now inside the throat up to her chest, her shapely ass was inside the mouth. A satisfied second swallow and Celeste felt her hips impact the throat, but did not go inside. Wiggling frantically Celeste tried to pull her body out of the throat when, gulp! Celeste felt her hips pop into the throat and the fish swallowed again and Celeste was down the throat and into the waiting stomach.

Screaming in horror Celeste began to violently thrash around inside the stomach. All it seemed to do was make it worse, if that was possible. After only a few seconds Celeste went into shock, her mind numb, she was feeling nothing, but her body still thrashed for 30 seconds longer. Already dissolving Celeste started to swim her way out of danger. Her body rolled in a swimming motion for several minutes before she went limp, the stomach was sloshing her around, and her cute slender form was falling apart.

The next diver came to the board and looked down. She wasn’t smiling, she was terrified!
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby innertrack » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:04 pm

What a deliciously hot story idea! It does beg the question, though, why women would voluntarily participate in catfish roulette. Regardless, I'm very glad that they do. I'd love to be a spectator at every feeding.
innertrack
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Softvore