Throat bulge question(and also kinda another one as well)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Throat bulge question(and also kinda another one as well)

Postby Nerdrarg » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:37 pm

If a person is swallowed whole and goes in head or feet first, in a lot of media when they are swallowed, the bulge is very circular. Example from a well known scene here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGrP8gSJBws She's in the snake's mouth headfirst here, but when she's gulped down, the bulge is round. Was she curled in a ball when she was swallowed?

I may be overthinking this and that could have just been an easy way of animating a vore scene, probably intended to be forgotten and short, but come on, what is the purpose of that Wild Thornberrys scene since Darwin, her monkey is revealed to have been making it up shortly following her being spit out. So whats the point of the scene in a kid's show, because its kinda graphic without being gorey? but I just like prey being forced and contorted into different positions as they are forced throw a predator's digestive system, completely at the mercy of the predator's body and thats why i analyzed this :D

Also that Wild Thornberrys scene is what got me into vore, which is why I wonder why it is so random and out of place from the rest of the episode's story.

I know I go to two places in this post, but I kinda wonder about both xD
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Re: Throat bulge question(and also kinda another one as well

Postby Fallenfox » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:53 pm

Not all predators have skin thin enough to show the prey's outline during swallowing, so they just appear as an egg-shaped bulge in their throats. As far as being forced to curl up in a ball, yes, that definitely happens also. :-D

I agree, that's a very vorish scene to put in a kids cartoon - I wouldn't be surprised if one of the animators/writers was at least a latent vorarephile. I especially liked the cry of protest as the snake gulps her down "I'm late for dinner!" Actually, you're right on time, Eliza! :gulp:
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Softvore