Vored but Pred Still Eating Pictures

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vored but Pred Still Eating Pictures

Postby Watts » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:56 am

Hiya, not much of a poster to be honest, sorry about that, but like many of you I've been into vore for as long as I can remember. However I've started seeing random pics or comics where after the prey is in the belly, the pred carries on eating other foods where it piles into the belly making a mess on top of the poor prey and it seems I'm liking this type of vore more than usual, that make sense?

I've seen a couple in the vore giantess thread but does anyone have any pictures like that to share? Is it ok to start a topic based soley on this? Furry is fine too, and being eaten with other food is fine too.

I'd post a pic to start off with as i saw a great one where a succubus eats a girl and then eats marshmellows which goo down on the girl in the belly it was great! But i'm too much of a dumbass to figure out how to post pictures O_o

If not then fair enough i guess, lol

=)
Watts
New to the forum

Re: Vored but Pred Still Eating Pictures

Postby Escla » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:43 am

May I recommend that you look up BigBig? There's a lot of stuffing going on in that gallery.
Escla
New to the forum

Postby Humbug » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:02 am

https://aryion.com/g4/view/442516

Funny. I was just working on one when you posted this topic. :)
Humbug
---

Postby Watts » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:25 pm

Humbug wrote:https://aryion.com/g4/view/442516

Funny. I was just working on one when you posted this topic. :)

Ha! Great pic! Exactly the thing I had in mind! Food or drink =D

Thanks!!
Watts
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:41 pm

I'm interested in seeing more of this as well. Would go pretty well with this thread.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Return to Softvore