Favorite Part of Vore Stories?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Favorite Part of Vore Stories?

Postby UBHunter » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:38 pm

So Vore takes many forms on here, Art, Photo Edits, Stories, interactives, Games, etc.

With each form there is a different appeal.

So just to float the question around, what is the most appealing part of a Vore story over the other forms?

For me, it's the detail and/or world building. Stories tend to offer the most detail, and usually contain world building the most.
UBHunter
Somewhat familiar

Re: Favorite Part of Vore Stories?

Postby SkyTheDragones » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:35 pm

I love The most in a vore storie is 2 thins:

1. Charakters and World design. It is alweys fun to her what People make Things to.

And

2. The swalow secuens and big belly. I love The tought of ither get swalowd or swalow some One and when People are a Little dittaled whit it to i just love it more.
SkyTheDragones
New to the forum

Postby sinsnail » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:13 am

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby GBBG » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:24 am

sinsnail wrote:Well, the detail of course is massively important, but as with most forms of writing, a lot of things are left to the imagination of the reader. Being able to sort of shape what you're reading to what you want to see in as story is so great as it isn't restricted by things like art style or certain things not being able to be portrayed in a drawing. Especially when it comes to reader insert vore fics where you can really just sort of immerse yourself. When a sequence of a prey getting swallowed by a pred is written out in great length, it's just the absolute best.

This^^

I love detail, and swallowing is my favorite part of a vore story in general. I just like necks and gulping I guess.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby torontofan » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:32 pm

My favourite part is the actual buildup to the swallowing, and then the burp after the prey reaches the stomach.
torontofan
New to the forum

Postby Miridium » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:39 pm

Mine is the buildup to being swallowed, being swallowed and the trip to the stomach, and then the moments before digestion kicks in. I seriously reread those parts all the time.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:06 am

The details, especially the feelings, that cannot be portrayed in art. Also, stories are prolonged and keep you in the experience longer.
Jayezox
---

Return to Softvore