LF Amy Rose as Prey Vore Art!!!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

LF Amy Rose as Prey Vore Art!!!

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:09 am

I noticed that there’s been a lack of Amy Rose Vore specifically when she’s prey and I’m very interested in seeing more of that since I’m usually like seeing her as a damsel or as a helpless cute prey~

Yes I am aware there’s hundreds of Vore art of her but again most of these are when she’s pred I’m looking specifically the ones where she’s prey and specifically that isn’t Kphoria, sorry Kphoria but I’m looking for drawn Vore art instead of Flash

So if anyone found any Any Rose Vore with her getting eaten then it would be amazing if you post it here in this thread of course plz tell me the artist and the source please! And no Kphoria!

Also another note I also wanna see same size Amy Vore too, giant/giantess is... alright but I’m not much of a fan of it in comparison to same size
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Re: LF Amy Rose as Prey Vore Art!!!

Postby DirtyMac » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:02 am

I know Darkartist has some instances of her as prey. There are others, but they I can't quite remember.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:48 am

FSM wrote:I know Darkartist has some instances of her as prey. There are others, but they I can't quite remember.

Ooo very neat~ tho I still would love to know other sources as well because a massive portion of vore art is from darkartist so just wanna get a better variety ^^;
Last edited by GladiatusTheSaldrak on Thu May 02, 2019 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidNightOwlArt » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:15 am

Handsomekingdedede wrote:I noticed that there’s been a lack of Amy Rose Vore specifically when she’s prey and I’m very interested in seeing more of that since I’m usually like seeing her as a damsel or as a helpless cute prey~

Yes I am aware there’s hundreds of Vore art of her but again most of these are when she’s pred I’m looking specifically the ones where she’s prey and specifically that isn’t Kphoria, sorry Kphoria but I’m looking for drawn Vore art instead of Flash

So if anyone found any Any Rose Vore with her getting eaten then it would be amazing if you post it here in this thread of course plz tell me the artist and the source please! And no Kphoria!

Also another note I also wanna see same size Amy Vore too, giant/giantess is... alright but I’m not much of a fan of it in comparison to same size

I’m sure you seen my art already but here are a few that i have.

C823B64F-3D67-44CC-9764-3D89DDC430A0.png

20CD54F2-5543-4033-9D2C-A1BA001177E6.png

I got a non-colored version of the second part right here in my gallery if you want to see it but it mostly evolve Cream get eaten with Amy still inside Blaze.
8CD0CE9C-C539-48E2-B72B-CEC8E666414B.jpeg

Second part here https://aryion.com/g4/view/450996

Does this one count??
7AEBDF3D-FFAE-4732-8E55-41A84EC88D5E.jpeg

F121BF49-AB3B-4C3E-A6D3-545749EDE83C.jpeg

Thats all i have for Amy as prey for now i well be making more of her in the future i tell you that! ^__^
Hope you all like them.
MidNightOwlArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby MidNightOwlArt » Tue May 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Handsomekingdedede wrote:I noticed that there’s been a lack of Amy Rose Vore specifically when she’s prey and I’m very interested in seeing more of that since I’m usually like seeing her as a damsel or as a helpless cute prey

I got even another Pic to show you Amy being prey is probably my fav kind of prey.

Go check it out.
Nipple version below
8E992B33-D55F-44BC-B371-C6C8DF6A69FE.jpeg

And non-Nipple version
70D97474-D0C3-481B-AF7C-2DC3C9137642.png
MidNightOwlArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:35 pm

Wow these are all good! Except for the Sally one mainly because I really don’t like Sally >_> but still love the rest! :3
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Postby smiley » Sat May 04, 2019 12:25 pm

Vore from Above.gif
Vore from Above.gif (80.5 KiB) Viewed 1162 times
smiley
Participator

Return to Softvore