Demon/Satan Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Demon/Satan Vore

Postby dattiljs » Mon May 07, 2018 10:03 pm

One scenario I LOVE is a hot goth or EMO who dabbles in satanic rituals/worship at home. That leads to a demon entering her room and taking possession of an inanimate object like her bed or a pile of dirty clothes. The girl could be laying in bed and hear a deep gurgle sound...the bed begins to move. She either leans over the edge of the bed in her thong or black thigh highs and gets grabbed off the bed and dragged under or she's laying on her floor (on her stomach) in a baby tee half shirt, panties and fuzzy slippers listening to death metal through her earphones. A possessed stocking slithers out from under the bed and wraps around her throat. As it begins to strangle her, as she kicks and slides her feet around on the carpet. It slowly pulls her under like Robbie in poultergeist got taken by the clown. I often look for pictures of goth/emo girls and imagine them in that scenario. When satan/demons are involved, anything is possible...thoughts?
dattiljs
Been posting for a bit

Re: Demon/Satan Vore

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon May 07, 2018 10:10 pm

Were you wanting to commission that from someone? I RP as a demon on a regular basis, so demonic vore would definitely be something up my alley.

If not... when demons are involved, morals and laws go out the window. A demon doesn't have morals and the only laws they have to obey is those of the King of Hell, the Demon King, or whoever they answer too at the moment. Laws which tend to be "don't expose the demon realm to mortals" and that's about it.

If yes... we can start talking price whenever you feel up to it.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby dattiljs » Mon May 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Not necessarily looking for a commission but would love to see some of your work!
dattiljs
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon May 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Thus far I don't have anything "demon-ish" on my page, but I've got a few good examples if you wanna take a look. Either way, I'm assuming you want a gothic babe who dabbles in "forces she shouldn't be messing with" and winds up summoning one of the denizens of hell, preferably a big one. Were you wanting a specific demon, or just whoever I could pluck out of my subconscious/memory of demonic lords?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby coop500 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:39 am

While I write quite a few stories about Lucifer being pred, it's not too demonic and more on the fluffy side. Though I did write one story where a child accidentally summoned Lucifer with a book she found in a library if that counts.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Return to Softvore