Eternal Digestion

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Eternal Digestion

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Thu May 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Does anyone know of any stories here Involving prey swallowed alive in a constant digestive limbo where they never die, but are always in pain, both inside and out?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Eternal Digestion

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu May 17, 2018 8:17 pm

I don't know of any stories, but I do know of a couple characters that could go through that. Deadpool and Wolverine, if the gut of whatever/whoever ate them was blade proof, bullet proof and teeth proof.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Ignoreme79 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:18 pm

I can't think of any stories with the actual digestion. But here is one where it's insinuated that the prey will be trapped in the preds belly forever and they are not too happy about it. Sorry if that's not what you're looking for but I figured whats the harm in sharing what I've got.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/215611
Ignoreme79
Somewhat familiar

Postby Christess12 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:37 am

The Sarlacc from Star Wars does that. There is specifically a Star Wars book (Which came out quite a while ago now) that follows Boba Fett once he is eaten by the Sarlacc, he escapes but it does go into how the Sarlacc digests things and it is very similar to what you are looking for.
Want some fun? I RP and get off on pleasing others however I can, just PM me and I can fulfill your wildest fantasies.
Christess12
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Fri May 18, 2018 12:39 pm

There's an MLP story where Nightmare Moon declares she will do this to Celestia at the end, but it is never shown and the majority of the story is her eating the Mane 6 and going through more... straightforward digestion. To that end, I won't bother to post it, sorry I can't help you :(
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby MPennanti » Fri May 18, 2018 6:18 pm

I almost did this ( https://aryion.com/g4/view/354821 ) but foolishly had the prey get digested eventually in the end. Feel free to imagine your own preferred ending. :)
MPennanti
New to the forum

Postby Liz » Fri May 18, 2018 8:05 pm

That does sound like a lot of fun. Liz (OC) does similar with some of her preys.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Aqualite » Fri May 18, 2018 9:38 pm

That's actually be something I want to explore one day. Just need to think of a why and how before I do.
I just really like girls! (In girls!)
Aqualite
Been posting for a bit

Postby ilikepie » Wed May 30, 2018 5:41 pm

I wonder if they would ever get used to the smell XP
ilikepie
New to the forum

Postby ZRex030 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:12 pm

It' pronounced Zee Rex Oh Three Oh
ZRex030
Been posting for a bit

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:38 pm

Yes! That’s exactly what I’m talking about!
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore