Does anyone else think we need more of this?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Does anyone else think we need more of this?

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun May 20, 2018 3:24 am

So I just found this recent video of a person in a fur suit laying on a bed, with another person on top of them inside of a giant inflated white balloon to simulate the color of the furrie's belly. The person in the balloon begins thrashing around to make a slightly believable hand and leg prints as if they were trying to fight their way out of an elastic gut. It's a commendable approach of making a live action take on some of the classic soft vore scenarios we've all come to know and love. Though it's still in need of improvement, and I don't fancy the furry scene as much, I did find this to be a fascinating method of simulating vore for live action. My only concern is if it's safe really. Does anyone else find this to be a cool or at least interesting idea?

The following link is where I found the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjdqp4e8huU

Also if this is something that already exists on the forums, I apologize.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Does anyone else think we need more of this?

Postby Bright » Sun May 20, 2018 7:13 am

Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby NeyNey » Sun May 20, 2018 8:05 am

Not bad, seems to work alright..
Last edited by NeyNey on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to see me from a new perspective?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Straxacore » Sun May 20, 2018 12:46 pm

Straxacore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayer3345 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:55 pm

Hmmm...needs less furry, but yes.
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sintrial » Tue May 22, 2018 5:25 am

we need none of that please and thank you
Sintrial
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore