someone take vore art trades/request?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

someone take vore art trades/request?

Postby BigClaudia » Wed May 23, 2018 12:13 pm

i'm searching people who take request and if you're interested we can do some art trades:
my rules:
NO COMICS!
I ACCEPT TO MAKE ONE IF YOU HAVE GOOD SKILLS!
I TAKE TO THE SAME PERSON TO LIMIT 10 ART TRADES PER YEAR!
I START WHEN I SEE YOU MADE YOUR PART OR THE SKETCH!
IF YOU DON'T FINISH YOUR PART AND I WAIT UNTIL 4 MONTHS THE ART TRADE WILL BE DELETED!
everyone know me as BigCfrom, https://linktr.ee/BigClaudia
BigClaudia
New to the forum

Re: someone take vore art trades/request?

Postby smog1 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:47 pm

I am willing to do some art trading with you if you like. Up to you if you like my art so no worries :)
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby gullvy » Wed May 23, 2018 3:59 pm

I'm not able to draw or paint at all, but I am able to write. I'm not taking on any art trades right now, as I'm quite busy, but I might in the relatively near future - perhaps a month or so out. I have quite a bit of experience writing both 3rd person and 2nd person, but I do not do well with 1st person.

Here's my gallery, if anyone is interested: https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/gullvy
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed May 23, 2018 8:09 pm

I'm in the same boat as gullvy, though not as busy and different skill base/experience. I'm just starting off, and I'm better at first person than the others. I BARELY know how to right 2nd person, and 3rd person always winds up being told through the perspective of someone who's already been there, meaning you find out in the end that the main character the story was focused on was telling the story from their point of view, making it a "1st person" story. I can't draw to save my life, and my writing has a bit to be desired. Take a peek at my gallery if you're interested. I'm taking on commissions currently. Trying to make some extra money so I have spending money on the side besides my job.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby BigClaudia » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:45 pm

smog1 wrote:I am willing to do some art trading with you if you like. Up to you if you like my art so no worries :)

For me is okay :D
everyone know me as BigCfrom, https://linktr.ee/BigClaudia
BigClaudia
New to the forum

Return to Softvore