Vacuum Woman

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vacuum Woman

Postby ILLEGAL ALIEN 93 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:59 am

I remember seeing a pretty interesting vore scene in the video gallery a few years ago that I think was from an anthology series from the late 1990s where a really sexy looking blonde woman transforms her mouth into a vacuum cleaner nozzle and vores a cheating husband but now I can find it anywhere can someone please help me finding it or tell me the name of the series or episode where the scene was from
ILLEGAL ALIEN 93
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vacuum Woman

Postby Misasura » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:15 am

Here you go, Has the lead up, but it doesn't have the part with her pulling his ring out of her mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcJ-f7F2u-c
'Carpe Denim' - Seize the pants.
Misasura
Somewhat familiar

Postby TaciturnTiger » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:39 pm

...huh. An interesting video, and vaguely familiar concept somehow. I am a child of the nineties (oNlY 90's kIdS wIlL rEmEmBeR tHiS lol *Spongebob meme picture here*), so that could explain why this seemed familiar. Seeing the clip, even though the show title rings no bells, even seems like something I've witnessed before.

Uncanny. :|
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hunter2045 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:57 pm

Found a better version, which does have the ring part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DA0zGg6bbU
hunter2045
Participator

Postby Afogutu » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:10 pm

The show is called The Hunger. It has some rather disturbing sex scenes but nothing explicit. One of the episodes is a hot lady whose geriatric "husband" is the devil himself. When the protagonist "seduces" her, she ends up absorbing his life energy rendering a small, withered husk that her husband can play cards with.
Afogutu
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore