Looking for a story...

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a story...

Postby Vision » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Hey everyone, apologies but for the life of me I can not find a story I'm looking for.

If I recall correctly, it was on Giantess World. It was basically a memoir/diary from the perspective of a younger teenage woman learning she could shrink men; after the first one gave her an attitude she ate him and that led to her desire to eat more men. It then went on (from her perspective) about her occasions when she'd shrink down men and eat them, hiding it from everyone (although it's later revealed the mother knew about it; the woman shrinks down two men and they each eat one over dinner). At the very end she talks about how she had a daughter and ate her partner after she learned she was pregnant.

If I recall correctly, there was also a bit in the story about how she promised a guy she wouldn't eat him if she took one bite of a mini-burger and he wasn't in it; she ended up putting the whole thing in her mouth and swallowing it all.

Thanks in advance for any/all help!
Vision
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a story...

Postby booleanTrue » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:47 am

I do believe I found it! Here ya go!

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=66
booleanTrue
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vision » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:40 am

booleanTrue wrote:I do believe I found it! Here ya go!

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=66

YOU DID! Holy cow, thank you - spent probably close to an hour looking for it before I posted here out of frustration. Thank you so much! :)
Vision
Been posting for a bit

Postby booleanTrue » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:37 pm

You're welcome! For once I saw a request thread for something and actually knew what story was being talked about. I remember coming across that one a number of times in my younger years. It took me a little while to find but I'm glad to be able to help.
booleanTrue
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore