Vordey's Daz3D F/F Soft vore/various characters and sizes

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vordey's Daz3D F/F Soft vore/various characters and sizes

Postby FORDY » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:04 pm

So, I caved and made a new thread for these, I also have stuff in the UB thread if you're interested which you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=50516&start=120. Hope you like 'em!
you can also find them without text here: https://mega.nz/#F!v4o3SJJY!NTiaYDJTwSHmeRdtiV9CqQ
Attachments
naga1t.png
naga2t.png
naga3.png
naga4.png
naga5.png
naga6.png
naga7.png
naga7b.png
naga8text.png
naga8int.png
Last edited by FORDY on Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If you like my stuff and want to drop me a quick tip in the jar to keep me going, try right here: https://www.patreon.com/v0redy
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Re: Jessica The Naga, Same Size F/F DAZ3D

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:17 pm

Wow. I love pretty much everything about this. The anatomy of the naga, her apologetic attitude, the angle of the shots, all of it. This is perfection.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nalzindar » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:20 am

I agree, this was a very nice little story and quite a fresh breath seeing that the naga felt a bit sorry for eating the woman. The characters are also very lovely to look at as well, keep up the good work :gulp:
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby FORDY » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:55 am

EnderDracolich wrote:Wow. I love pretty much everything about this. The anatomy of the naga, her apologetic attitude, the angle of the shots, all of it. This is perfection.

Wow, I was not expecting anywhere near such high praise here. Thank you so much.

Nalzindar wrote:I agree, this was a very nice little story and quite a fresh breath seeing that the naga felt a bit sorry for eating the woman. The characters are also very lovely to look at as well, keep up the good work :gulp:

Glad you liked it, thank you! I quite like the idea of the predator only eating humans out of necessity. The idea behind this naga character was that she was quite young and inexperienced with eating people and thus wasn't so sure about doing so. I'm hoping to explore her character further with this in mind soon.
If you like my stuff and want to drop me a quick tip in the jar to keep me going, try right here: https://www.patreon.com/v0redy
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Re: Jessica The Naga, Same Size F/F DAZ3D IMAGES

Postby Misss » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Very good :-D :D
Misss
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:43 pm

FORDY wrote:Wow, I was not expecting anywhere near such high praise here. Thank you so much.

We all have our preferences. This just happens to include everything I personally enjoy in Vore. The way you proportion and position your models also looks very natural, and that helps me to enjoy the images.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AllahSnackbar » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Very good, replying so I can find this again later!
AllahSnackbar
Been posting for a bit

Postby preludeto » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:35 am

Very nice work!
preludeto
New to the forum

Postby Nerdrarg » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:11 am

I love the face the prey makes as her head is shoved into her mouth :) Also, that ass is so delicious... This pred is fucking lucky
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Postby NeyNey » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:48 am

It's a cute sequence and her feeling bad about it is a nice angle!
Last edited by NeyNey on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to see me from a new perspective?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Update: A different character:Eleanor the Elf Sequence

Postby FORDY » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:46 am

A different character here but set in the same, god knows what fantasy universe. It's still soft vore, see what you think!

You can find more of my stuff here : https://www.deviantart.com/voredy
Attachments
merge_from_ofoct.png
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Postby NeyNey » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:13 pm

Pretty good. Checked your deviant art too, good work!
Last edited by NeyNey on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to see me from a new perspective?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fordy's Daz3D F/F Soft vore/various characters and sizes

Postby FORDY » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:29 pm

Here's a preview to an animation I have in the pipeline. It's taking it's time but the final version should be about 8 seconds long.
Attachments
Marina.gif
FORDY
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore