Looking for some art from a disappeared artist.

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for some art from a disappeared artist.

Postby nobbybear » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:39 am

I am not sure if this is allowed, but I may as well give it a go. So an artist here on Eka's kinda disappeared out of no where, and it really is a shame since they had some really fantastic art.

The one that I would love to find and save, for only my own personal use, would two vore pics one of Sugar Mountain Spring as well as another one of Reimi Sugimoto
The artists name was mehanik. Either uploading it onto this posting, or even just posting a link to somewhere where it was archived.

I am very sorry if this is not allowed here on the forums. I just thought I may as well give it a try.
nobbybear
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for some art from a disappeared artist.

Postby AlluringPredation » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:10 pm

He last signed in on the forums yesterday, since he's still active I believe it'd be more polite and effective to ship him a PM.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby nobbybear » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:59 pm

AlluringPredation wrote:He last signed in on the forums yesterday, since he's still active I believe it'd be more polite and effective to ship him a PM.

Thank you for your suggestion, I broke contact with them and they were very humble and were willing to PM me the works I was looking for and more.
Although I will not be uploading it to this thread nor will I be uploading them anywhere, for that is Mehanik's choice whether they want to post them here or not.
nobbybear
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seelane » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:37 pm

JoJo vore?! How did I missed it!
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Softvore