Help finding lost League of Legends pictures

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Help finding lost League of Legends pictures

Postby Marpatt » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:32 am

I vaguely remember 2 pictures of tristana eating teemo, and in the background has taken a bite out of one of his shrooms saying something along the lines of "Your shrooms really help with digestion". The second part is just a fat tristana saying something like "At least my rocket jump will do more damage now". I've searched every place I've thought of to look. Need help finding this one
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Re: Help finding lost League of Legends pictures

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:05 am

If I'm correct, those pictures were made by BleedingStalker (Now known as BeanyStalk) and the pictures have been purged. Sorry to disappoint :(
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Return to Softvore