Looking for a Comic with a girl Vore-ing her Classmates

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a Comic with a girl Vore-ing her Classmates

Postby TDR » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:59 pm

When Eka's was down, I found one of the best vore comics I've ever seen, but I need help finding it again. Would really appreciate someone posting this!!

The premise is a school girl in class suddenly grows to be a giantess. For the next few panels, she swallows her classmates one by one, and at one point kicks her feet back to crush some fleeing students. After swallowing all her classmates only her teacher is left. She taunts her teacher a bit and insists class is still in session and he needs to "join the rest of the class" and swallows him too. In the final panel, one last student bursts in the room and apologizes about being late, when she is met with her giantess classmate. The last classmate is swallowed and the comic ends.

I found this comic on a 4chan (or 8chan?) thread created when Eka's went down a couple weeks ago, but I can't find the comic again on the thread and it's hard to miss. It has 5 or 6 pages with a bunch of panels on each page. Not sure if it was removed, or if it was on another thread I got to from the original thread.

If this rings a bell with anyone, please do me a huge solid and post it here or link it!

Thanks in advance
TDR
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a Comic with a girl Vore-ing her Classmates

Postby Frakass » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:40 pm

I think this is this one :

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=28398921

By this artist :

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=48284

One of my favorite vore comic too, BTW ^^
Frakass
Participator

Re: Looking for a Comic with a girl Vore-ing her Classmates

Postby TDR » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:59 pm

Thanks man!

That's definitely it. Can't thank you enough!

I was lucky enough to find an english translation for the comic, so maybe I can do some digging to find that version
TDR
New to the forum

Return to Softvore