Looking for stories - Multiple

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for stories - Multiple

Postby joeburp22181 » Sun May 26, 2019 10:26 pm

I had made a post the other day, requesting information, hoping the people in this site could help me search for a few stories I can't seem to find. I don't know what happened, but someone informed me my request posts had been deleted. So I am now making two requests in a single thread. If anyone has the time to help, or knows what I am talking about, I would appreciate the help in advance, in tracking down this material. My requests are 'of age' and shouldn't need to be moved with any special tags.

A story about two siblings:

The story starts out with a boy becoming of age, an eighteen year old, being forced to marry his sister. He's taken in front of an audience of people, he's confused. It's really an entire town him and his sister are placed in front of. The girl, his sister, and him, are put on public display for everyone. The voress, his sister, his mother, other people, aim for his demise to appease the fertility goddess. The only way that can happen, is if his sister has sex with him, and then devours him whole and alive, orally. He's tied down to where he can't move with the aid of citizens nearby, and even his own mother. Forced sex happens, and then his sister begins to eat him alive, feet first. Forcing him to watch as the last part of the world he once knew, vanishes away forever, as his vision is lined by the inside of her mouth and teeth, before she finally closes her lips. The girl then swallows him whole quickly, able to feel him finally, moments later, inside of her stretched out stomach. Everyone relishes in his demise, pleased about it in fact, because they all know the fertility goddess will bless them, the quicker her passes away. Eventually he digests away, and the sister ends up having twins, I believe. But again, it's been forever since I read the story. One I can't seem to find either here, or at Deviant art. So I am at a loss, unable to find it.

A story about a cougar woman, hunting down a strong, athletic, young adult male:

The story starts out with a cougar having a vorish like mind set against a perspective prey she'd been eyeing for a long while. She has the desire to eat him alive, because it's somehow upsetting to her, his young and youthful body, is so well kept, that it HAS to be HERS and HERS alone. That she'd outdo him in some way, the way finally decided upon, acted out in the story, as she slowly but surely seduces him, finally eating him alive, the day of the ultimate fruition of her plan. She makes him swim laps until he's exhausted, and then she proceeds to devour him alive, head first. It's a struggle, but the cougar final 'wins', pulling the fight out of him, as the last of his kicking feet, are devoured up, moving finally in between her lips, where she gets him balled up inside of her stomach. A cat like grin moves to her face, the story proceeds to give a bit more tail, but she had ultimately got what she wanted in the end. Not sure if this story is here somewhere, or at Deviant art. If someone could help me locate it. I'd appreciate your time and efforts in advance.
joeburp22181
Participator

Re: Looking for stories - Multiple

Postby CompactorFlame » Sun May 26, 2019 10:38 pm

I can't recall either of these stories, but if possible I'd like to increase the search you're calling out for to another story that has somehow disappeared. I hope you don't mind.

It was a breast vore/cleavage absorption story where a religious man was infiltrating a Japanese religious sect to expose them as heresy, unknowingly agreeing to take part in their cleavage vore antics and becoming part of a priestess' breasts there. I recall the term "Muunist" or "Munnist" or something being involved.
There's people whose gender you know. There's people whose gender changes around, so you don't really know. And then, there's me.
CompactorFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby joeburp22181 » Sun May 26, 2019 10:49 pm

Hmm, I'm wracking my brain for you on that one, but I can't say I've ever heard of a story like that one before. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby armedndangerous » Sun May 26, 2019 10:59 pm

i do remember reading the first one about the sister, but not were i read it
armedndangerous
Been posting for a bit

Postby Narkotic » Sun May 26, 2019 11:37 pm

I actually remember that story from years ago. I can't remember the title... I don't know if I read it here or on DeviantArt though
Narkotic
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore