Animation vore here!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Animation vore here!

Postby ReddYYY » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Howdy everyone, just wanna hear what you think of these animation and tell me how i can improve later on!
I trying to work on moving the body and blinking but for now here what I got!
Attachments
no mic.gif
A commission someone asked for!
Boo da.gif
DA favorite pokemon!
i push myself down.gif
A discord request!
uhhhhh i play fallout 76 and i like it so hate me
ReddYYY
New to the forum

Re: Animation vore here!

Postby anyonarex » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:08 pm

Those are pretty awesome man, the last one especially has really good movement of the hands. I'd say just focus on movement of other body parts, even just slight head movements can make an animation seem much more fluid and real.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:29 pm

Is looking good bby.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jamjo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:07 am

Those are looking pretty good! Best thing I can think to say is that the bulges seem too spherical to match most prey. As it is, the sphereical shapes don't translate to anything meaningful about the prey's positioning or body shape (despite their similar size to the pred) which is something that adds a lot to the.. I guess 'believable' or relatable (for want of better words) nature of the best same-size vore that makes it seem like two bodies are actually one/joined. So having better body definition for the prey - and possibly preds (like if they normally have any noticeable fat or things like that) - would go a long way to making it seem like prey are actually inside the preds' bodies :p
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:18 am

Oh wow,those are nice :D
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

Return to Softvore