Snake vore, video clip, a pirated sound, Youtube and money.

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Snake vore, video clip, a pirated sound, Youtube and money.

Postby ZBTechXV » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:02 am

Good afternoon.I made a rough version of my video clip about Anaconda. I had problems with the sound, because the sound I'm unprofessional, and it turned out poorly. I superimposed a quality soundtrack as possible for the first serious soundtrack on my laptop. I will give the link. I have problems, because to engage in Commerce and making money, I can not (not do not know how, namely, I can not). My soundtrack is pirated (recorded from preview). I respect copyright, do not post the result on YouTube. Especially as it is fraught with blocking. I need money for a couple dozen sound effects - mostly sliding, slime, and breaking watermelons and tomatoes. I will not name how many, I live in Russia, you know everything there in the West. Within $ 20. Naturally, you can not give. But I will never have any money, and my time is limited. So in that case, I'll have to keep the result to myself and not show it to anyone. Here is a link to my work:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zuioov-KTaFY1nnrtc-YZch6gzVazoFr/view?usp=sharing

This is the same animation as last time, but handled in a different way. This is an advanced test. 10 seconds.

If you don't want to help me financially, at least promise to eventually pay for the sound effects and music. You will not promise me, but yourself. Because at the same time, firstly, these videos will not be on YouTube - only the archive on Google drive, and secondly, without payment you will never see them in the final form. This is a fan video with a bunch of not quite acceptable things in society and with a bunch of risks.
Excuse me.
ZBTechXV
New to the forum

Re: Snake vore, video clip, a pirated sound, Youtube and mon

Postby AlluringPredation » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:43 pm

How much of this is your own creation? And why is the snake's eyeball falling out of it's head?
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby soline » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:51 am

ZBTechXV wrote:I live in Russia, you know everything there in the West.

So completely off topic but this is so hilariously "I am mother Russia" I snorted tea.
soline
---

Postby exiledtiger » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:03 am

For something (relatively quickly I assume) and rough, it's still very good! I would love to see what you can do with some more time and resources applied to it.
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore