Old M/F Story (With Pizza)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Underage, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission and posted in Photo edit forum

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, underage, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any material which involve underage and sexual exposure at the same time, must be placed in the Underage. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions.

Read the rules in detail here

Old M/F Story (With Pizza)

Postby PhantomWolf » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:17 pm

I searched for this story fairly recently and was unable to find it. I came to the conclusion that the author either left the site or deleted the story.

It was a human on human vore story, male predator female prey,. The Stories' plot involved a girl starting a new job as a pizza delivery driver doing an on the job "shadowing" with a senior employee who happens to be an overweight (and arguably disgusting) man. She's in car with him and is more focused on his appearance and disgusting eating habits than the instructions shes being given.

The story ends with the man being fed up with her inattentiveness and tricking her into believing they have one more delivery before closing. He then attacks and subsequently devours her feet-first.

I do believe the story ends with fatal digestion.

Does this ring any bells for anyone?
PhantomWolf
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (17)

Re: Old M/F Story (With Pizza)

Postby no one » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:37 am

It seems familiar, but the title escapes me.
no one
New to the forum

Postby puck5 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:56 am

I hope you're able to find it because it sounds like a story I would love to read.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PhantomWolf » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:00 pm

puck5 I may just re-write my own version of it, I can't find it at all
PhantomWolf
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (17)

Postby puck5 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:21 am

PhantomWolf wrote:puck5 I may just re-write my own version of it, I can't find it at all
If you do I'd love to read it.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Softvore