Looking for two stories

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for two stories

Postby Guest14456 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:06 pm

Hello guys,

I remember reading it about 8-9 months ago, I'm not 100% sure, but I might have read it on another website than Eka.

The story was about some kind of sea-dragoness. Who was chilling on the beach, until a human male comes to her and asks her to eat him. She's very reluctant at first since she exclusively is a fish eater but she eventually accept because she's really hungry. I remember, the guy even takes a picture for his Instagram while being swallowed.

I've been searching for this story for more than a year now, so if it rings a bell to anyone here, let me know ! Many thanks !
Guest14456
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for two stories

Postby Guest14456 » Sat May 09, 2020 6:07 am

I'm editing this thread instead of creating a new one.

I still couldn't find the first story I was talking about. But I'm now looking for another story.

It's quite a shorty,. It's about a tall anthro woman (might be a dragoness or a furry, I'm not sure) walking in the street. She soons comes face to face with a shoplifter who tells her that he's being chased by the merchand he just stole from and he needs her to hide him in her belly for a moment. Which she does, but then doesn't want to let him out and digests him.

Thank you all.
Guest14456
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for two stories

Postby Guest14456 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:44 am

If anyone was interested in the second story, here it is. Just found it a few days ago on FA.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/29827178/
Guest14456
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore