Comic strip, F/m Furry

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Comic strip, F/m Furry

Postby Eka » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:27 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/47440/

edited: Didn't realize it is F/m, only realizes it after I see other drawing of the same character in the gallery.
Last edited by Eka on Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Naman » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:30 pm

Ah yes. That'n happens to be my favorite piece of vore art ever. Scott Calico's work is lovely.
Naman
something normal

Postby Kfox » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:25 pm

Even though I created an account it says that the pic is labeled as mature and I can't view it.

Any ideas why? (asks the 21 year old foxgirl)
Kfox
Participator

Postby Mouse » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:56 pm

I had problems with it too, but then I saw that under settings it says Birthdate is a required field... once you switch that to your birthdate, and say that you want to see mature material (Switch it to Yes) it works just fine
Mouse
Author

Postby Kisiro » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:30 am

Someone showed me a link to this pic just a few days ago. I must say, it's one of my favorite's. o_O *Loves pred vixens* ^_^
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Kyle » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:32 am

Big... soft... pred. *Melts.* Aww but I can only see a page 1... Not that that's bad at all it's a very nice pic. :D It's just a shame there's none that seem to be a page 2 where the vixen finishes gulping the wolf and ends up with a big(ger) belly! :wink: However methinks there might be a page 2 coming out? Or am I just reading other people's thoughts in the comments? 8O
Kyle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terastas » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:33 pm

It says "Page 1" right in the title. I think that's a good indicator that it's a work in progress.

And I agree with everybody else: I'm a tad envious of the wolf right now.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby scottc » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:23 pm

Hehe, glad you guys enjoy it =]

There's more sketchy stuff (including page 2) in the scraps section.
scottc
New to the forum

Postby VoreFriend » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:27 pm

Love it, very well done!
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jahan » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:31 pm

scottc wrote:Hehe, glad you guys enjoy it =]

Indeed, we like it very much!

Out of curiosity, I don't suppose you're planning on coloring the second part?
Jahan
Idly kitty

Postby Kisiro » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:18 am

Very very nice! ^_^ I can't believe I did'nt even think to look in the scraps section. But, eh...I'm still new in FA. =P Sure can't wait to see this one colored if it's in the works. o_O

scottc wrote:Hehe, glad you guys enjoy it =]

Kisiro
Artist

Return to Softvore