Looking for 2 same size vore images on this website

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for 2 same size vore images on this website

Postby Rowanwigg » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:18 am

I'm looking for 2 pics, I can't remember the artists.

1st pic is 2 girls in a bathhouse/hot springs where the prey just cleaned herself or is busy cleaning herself, then the pred walks in and the dialogue goes more or less like this, pred: "thanks for cleaning yourself up for me" prey: "I didn't clean myself for you", sorry can't remember the exact dialogue so it probably sounds stupid but I hope it helps.

2nd pic is about 2 girls in a locker room or changing room and the pred forgets her gym clothes and she's afraid the coach will be mad at her so she eats her friend and steals her clothes.

I've tried finding these pics but with no luck I don't know if it's deleted or not.

I'll appreciate it if someone knows it.(Sorry if my English is trash)
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for 2 same size vore images on this website

Postby voreftw » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:34 pm

Do you recall the type of style, if it was a sketch, or fully committed, any other specifics?

You could always try using the tags to search such as F/F, Same size, unwilling, gym, and what not. Combination is tags to try to narrow it down.
voreftw
Participator

Re: Looking for 2 same size vore images on this website

Postby Rowanwigg » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:53 am

voreftw wrote:Do you recall the type of style, if it was a sketch, or fully committed, any other specifics?

You could always try using the tags to search such as F/F, Same size, unwilling, gym, and what not. Combination is tags to try to narrow it down.

I've tried those and other tags but i just can't find it, I can't remember the style very well because I didn't see those pics in 2+ years, but i think the 1st pic is colorless and 2nd might be also colorless I'm not sure.
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore