Thin, narrow-hipped preds?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Thin, narrow-hipped preds?

Postby cicata » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:43 pm

I get why people don't draw this body type often - I've tried it and it's hard to get it to look right. But if anyone has examples, I'd appreciate seeing them so that I can improve my own work, and also because it's less common!

Masculine or feminine preds, doesn't matter - so long as there's a bulging belly on the lean and narrow-hipped frame. Ideally, for female preds, smaller breasts so they don't obscure the belly shape (but beggars can't be choosers).
cicata
Been posting for a bit

Re: Thin, narrow-hipped preds?

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:36 pm

I have this older sketch I did of a slender dragon-woman after eating a lady warrior. Something like this?
Attachments
dragongut.jpg
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby cicata » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:49 pm

[Dinobonoid] wrote:I have this older sketch I did of a slender dragon-woman after eating a lady warrior. Something like this?

Yes, exactly! (Also, dang, that's some excellent art.)

I'm not necessarily looking for waifish preds, either. Some muscle is fine, wider shoulders are fine... it's mainly about the body being lean, particularly when compared to the girth of the belly. I see a lot of stuff that's either very modest bellies on thin preds (usually involving micro prey), or preds who are chubby or have wide hips, so that their stomach isn't bigger from side to side than their body or hip width. (I like those arrangements just fine, too, it's just not very helpful for learning to draw same-size vore with skinny preds.)
cicata
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redicicle » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:27 am

[Dinobonoid] wrote:I have this older sketch I did of a slender dragon-woman after eating a lady warrior. Something like this?

Oh she's lovely.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Softvore