Searching for a M/F, non-fatal story I read a while back.

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Searching for a M/F, non-fatal story I read a while back.

Postby no one » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:36 am

The premise goes something like this. A man working at an office building hasn’t had anything to eat all day when he is approached by his attractive female superior who needs to talk to him in private. Apparently, the company that they’re working at is being merged with a larger one via hostile takeover or something to that effect and the female superior reveals that a lot of people are going to lose their jobs. She’s trying to make some sort of alliance with the male worker so that they may both remain employed, but the man is too distracted by him oncoming hunger and her irresistible allure. As you all can very well imagine, this tends to be just the explosive cocktail that brings him over the edge as he swallows her headfirst into his gullet. I vaguely remember that there was a certain sensuality in the process ( although I may be wrong). After the deed is done, there’s shock about what has been done and that both pred and prey can talk to each other. The man doesn’t want to go to the hospital because he doesn’t want to be cut open and later experimented on, so they both opt to rush to his apartment where he promptly vomits her back up. However, instead of fear or anger at the man who just devoured her, the woman boss reveals that the whole experience actually made her feel sexually satisfied and that she wants a relationship with him. Thus ends the story.

If anyone knows where I may find said story, I would be eternally grateful. Thank you in advance!
no one
Been posting for a bit

Re: Searching for a M/F, non-fatal story I read a while back

Postby RexLou » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:14 pm

Try looking for certain tags like vomit/regurgitation and nonfatal to narrow your search. Unfortunately, though, there's a chance it may be gone. A while ago I was looking for an M/F comic only to find it had been deleted long ago.
RexLou
New to the forum

Postby Randomdude5 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:39 pm

Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby no one » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:59 am

Holy crap!!! Thank you buddy! That’s exactly what I was looking for!
no one
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore