A Fire Emblem 3Hs story i found but then lost...need help

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

A Fire Emblem 3Hs story i found but then lost...need help

Postby MidNightOwlArt » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:51 am

I don’t know how it happen but for some add reason i can not find this story again!
I seen it this morning reading a bit in the beginning but then i left (without saving it like a dumby) to see other vore stories with the FE3Hs characters but now i want to go back to reading it but unfortunately it just DISAPPEARED and i have no idea why.

For anyone who can manage to find it for me it be very much appreciated.
From what I remember from the story it about Byleth and Edelgard wanting to be about of Rhea willingly.
Starts off with Byleth talking (Or explaining) about how she normally is a pred in the school but now she just want to be apart of someones butt which was Rhea.
Before that Byleth meet up with Edelgard talking about having the same interest wanting to be apart of Rhea’s butt.
Both girls agree on something before greeting Rhea but I forgot what it was. Something about who eats who i think?
I do remember a couple of girls wanting to get eaten in this story so maybe a F/Multi Tag?
But that all I remember from it i DO remember reading this before so this isn’t my first time reading it.
But Because of the tags system on Eka is a bit Janky at times or that story i read got absolutely NO tags.
But i DO remember tags on the story so i have absolutely no idea why I can’t find this son of a gun!

Again if anyone can find this story or have it on your list of Favorites Please PLEASE let me know!
I very much appreciate it!
MidNightOwlArt
Been posting for a bit

Re: A Fire Emblem 3Hs story i found but then lost...need hel

Postby InvisibleHand » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:39 am

The only one I can find that matches what you've said is this: https://aryion.com/g4/view/568612

Is that the one you were looking for?
InvisibleHand
New to the forum

Re: A Fire Emblem 3Hs story i found but then lost...need hel

Postby MidNightOwlArt » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:57 am

InvisibleHand wrote:The only one I can find that matches what you've said is this: https://aryion.com/g4/view/568612

Is that the one you were looking for?

No unfortunately, that the story i KEEP thinking it is.
Trust me i click on that many many times looking myself.
MidNightOwlArt
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore