My drawings vore, I hope you like it

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

My drawings vore, I hope you like it

Postby imaFetish » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:38 pm

Hi, I'm imaFetish and this is more or less what I do about vore art
:silly:
Attachments
IMG_20201202_233350ss.png
Brandy Vore By Fetish
imaFetish
New to the forum

Re: My drawings vore, I hope you like it

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:56 pm

Very nice!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby h21it » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:14 pm

I love it! Do you have a gallery?
h21it
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:00 pm

Looks neat~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby leonchump » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:42 am

Awesome!
leonchump
New to the forum

Postby PastarinoDongarino » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:03 pm

Great work, you considering on posting on your art on your profile? :D
PastarinoDongarino
New to the forum

Postby ScarecrowPeople » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:31 am

I'm by no means qualified to professionally judge art but I must say I rather enjoy this, especially the decently defined bulges. The spine does look slightly awkward but I'm certain that can be improved with practise.
ScarecrowPeople
New to the forum

Postby JasonTheKitsune » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:14 am

Ooh very nice stuff <3
JasonTheKitsune
New to the forum

Postby Redicicle » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:11 am

Looks pretty good. Detail shading is done well. Nice character design and expression and choice of colors. Also nice lines and organic curvature.

Couple things though. If these are just stylistic choices on your part then feel free to disregard but here goes.

1. Prey appear to have mass, but not as much as is realistic or even enough to be convincing to the eye (which I should think is more important than realism, seeing as vore is not realistic). If I had to guess from posture and flesh deflection her belly weighs around 1/3rd her own weight or maybe half if I'm being very, very generous. Whereas the detailing suggests it should be more than her own weight. Bellies are subject to gravity. This means they really ought to at least kind of hang down toward the legs, and the legs themselves should move forward to support the weight, or the character should lean backward.

2. While the detail shading is quite good, it feels like the belly bulge and most other large areas of the drawing are very flat. Much larger scale shading on the belly and hips and some other areas would probably help that.

Overall nice work.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Softvore