Looking for Pred saving Prey from Cold Cliche art

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for Pred saving Prey from Cold Cliche art

Postby SkribzyXD » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:49 am

Hey, I found a comic a long ago, around 6 years ago on YouTube but I've never been able to find the comic or the artist because the video was taken down.

The comic has a giantess girl finding a shrunken person (or anthro) freezing in the snow, and she decides to eat him in order to save him from hypothermia.

I don't remember much of the details, but honestly any story or art related to the cliche would be much appreciated.
SkribzyXD
New to the forum

Re: Looking for Pred saving Prey from Cold Cliche art

Postby Lemons » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:54 pm

Lemons
Been posting for a bit

Postby SkribzyXD » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:06 pm

Lemons wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlYUgLx8K_U This?

Unfortunately no, but that video is very similar to what I'm looking for.

When that video was released it is what reminded me of the comic I'm searching for.
SkribzyXD
New to the forum

Postby WizardLizard » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:18 am

Sounds like you're looking for Ginbug's Nova Force series
EDIT: nvm that's not a comic
WizardLizard
New to the forum

Postby SkribzyXD » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:40 pm

WizardLizard wrote:Sounds like you're looking for Ginbug's Nova Force series
EDIT: nvm that's not a comic

I skimmed through it and it seems like an interesting read.

Thanks.
SkribzyXD
New to the forum

Postby SkribzyXD » Sat May 01, 2021 5:18 am

No Way! I actually found it.
To anyone who might see this and wonder what comic I was talking about: https://e-hentai.org/g/859973/8066d7791e/
SkribzyXD
New to the forum

Return to Softvore