Warewolf Barmitzvah's Softvore Extravaganza!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Warewolf Barmitzvah's Softvore Extravaganza!

Postby WarewolfBarMitzvah » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:10 am

Hey folks. Similar to OdinVonD, I specialize in CG vore of human women. I got kicked off DA a while back and continue to regail them with help tickets just to annoy their help staff.

If you want to come check out my gallery here, it's https://aryion.com/g4/user/WarewolfBarMitzvah, and if you want to go check out a larger gallery of free work, it's at https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/60405718.

At this point, I'm posting at least 1 daily free image and a free comic series on Wednesday. Just wanted to try to promote my stuff over here a little bit. Hope I'm posting in the right spot, enjoy!
Attachments
Alex Pays Her Rent 3.png
Hallowright TN 21.png
PIXIV Shot of the Day 3.png
PIXIV Shot of the Day 5a.png
WarewolfBarMitzvah
New to the forum

Re: Warewolf Barmitzvah's Softvore Extravaganza!

Postby Nic386 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:55 pm

Werewolf Bar Mitzvah, spooky, scary
Boys becoming men -- men becoming wolves
Nic386
Somewhat familiar

Re: Warewolf Barmitzvah's Softvore Extravaganza!

Postby Tril » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:00 am

I know! Thanks to this thread I've been singing it in my head for the past day and a half.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Softvore