AyaneStars Animations

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

AyaneStars Animations

Postby TheMightyHQ » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:30 pm

Greetings! This topic dedicated to AyaneStars, a legendary japanese animator who abandoned her activity and has gone so long time ago, the old-timers will surely do remember her! :wink:

She is known for making amazing vore animations featuring different carnivore monsters that eager to eat some pretty girls, mostly those from RE series, Power Rangers and so on, her content is extremely rare and is very hard (if not impossible) to find.

I have managed to gather some of it through the years and got some more thanks to my friends, but most of those clips I got was in really poor resolution and quality, so I made a remastering, an upscaling job the best I could to make sure they look more or less clean and decent now.

I cannot upload them directly to my channel of course, but I would like to provide a link to external resource, so you check them out to see what is done, there still a lot of missing ones.

https://mega.nz/folder/dNtR3YQQ#MfOhiAlUHsPRlSDFECN6pQ

I'm always in searching for more of her works, but it’s been a lot of time now passed since my last big update and I have exhausted all my attempts to find more, so I'm looking forward to getting help in here, someone must have something! :o

If you do have any of her clips, anything, I ask you to share them to me.

Feel free to comment, if you do have something to share, it is more desirable to send it via PM and I’ll see what I can do! :)
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Re: AyaneStars Animations

Postby Vstar66 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:36 pm

Damn it's been so long since I've seen any of her work .I'll try to see if I can find some of her stuff
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randomdude5 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:51 am

I am glad to see that these are still around.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby WPSmells » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:46 pm

I think the Underground Lab one is familiar. I never knew a Japanese woman made these...
WPSmells
New to the forum

Postby TheMightyHQ » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:35 am

Vstar66 wrote:Damn it's been so long since I've seen any of her work .I'll try to see if I can find some of her stuff

Thanks! I think the chances to find anything is poor, I searched everywhere I could, the clips seems totally wiped clean from the internet and it doesn’t get better over time.

Guess the only way is to search for people, an old-timers perhaps, the ones who have long been familiar with her and her work.

I had a couple of such lucks, a friend of mine that collaborated with AyaneStars, a long gone sadly… and another person who contacted me upon finding out about my restoration plan, thanks to their efforts that collection I keep has been expanded! :)
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightmareX7 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:37 pm

It's been a few years since I've talked to Ayanestars. She was actually one of the vorephiles from the day that motivated me to contribute to the vore community. After the earthquake that hit Japan several years ago, she fell silent and hasn't returned in years.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby Zhao » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:21 pm

I remember Ayane as well, quite the pinnacle for WE content especially for the original Disturbing Things forum and perhaps before.
He/She was very active and friendly, pretty certain I had good conversations with them.
Unfortunately, as posted by the previous user, her/his last post was before the 2011 tsunami.
Or did they post somewhere after that incident? My memory is not what it used to be.
I do remember through on the forum that their user name's given location was in a prefecture that was erased by the tsunami, much like many others.
But i will not say anything more about that, other than that.
Interesting to see that some of their content is around.
Zhao
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMightyHQ » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:30 pm

Zhao wrote:I remember Ayane as well, quite the pinnacle for WE content especially for the original Disturbing Things forum and perhaps before.
He/She was very active and friendly, pretty certain I had good conversations with them.
Unfortunately, as posted by the previous user, her/his last post was before the 2011 tsunami.
Or did they post somewhere after that incident? My memory is not what it used to be.
I do remember through on the forum that their user name's given location was in a prefecture that was erased by the tsunami, much like many others.
But i will not say anything more about that, other than that.
Interesting to see that some of their content is around.

Yeah, I’ve heard about that cataclysm, probably it forced her to leave, there also some other reason has a place to be... According to my friend, she’s been on deviantart for a short while and that he had a conversation with her, said she still makes animations, but doesn't post them anymore because youtube kept taking her down, so she didn’t want to come back apparently…

That was like four years ago, I've seen her profile, but never got a chance to talk to her, I just didn't manage to reach out to her in time, she’s gone again and I missed my chance.

As for DT forum, someone told me that it was up and running for some short time and that someone posted all of her works there, but that just rumors.
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMightyHQ » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:58 pm

Found a few Ayanestar’s youtube public pages archived thanks to Wayback Machine service! The pages and all elements might take a bit while to load, refresh and try again if it fails.

https://web.archive.org/web/20100708195 ... Ayanestars
https://web.archive.org/web/20110817024 ... Ayanestars
https://web.archive.org/web/20090208160 ... /AyaneStar

These are just empty casts and is pretty much useless, but it’s such a nostalgia to see them! :-D Maybe it’s contents will help us in further searching for her animations, mm? :)
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore