Some 3d animations (F/m, F/f, unwilling) updated 10/19

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Some 3d animations (F/m, F/f, unwilling) updated 10/19

Postby Simpathi » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:42 am

With possible 'face' or limb pressing outwards of an otherwise 'flat' belly. If going on some same sized 'proof' of concept? That aside. Got some possible thought/s on possible better for animation/s, detail wise and sucuh.

Interesting idea. I've been playing around with having more defined faces/limbs poking out, and there's no reason that couldn't be applied to a flat belly, so that might be something to try eventually.

On the Vore angle. If having concerns on a 'full' digestion sequence? Maybe have the 'acid' (stomach liquids) become more 'thick', or covered in 'chyme' as the prey's turned into a skeleton. Possibly even experiment with a 'liquification', or 'turned into a big block of chyme', to fade 'in' to the liquid,, before it's slurped/absorbed into the intestines. Digestive process wise.

Totally agree this would be awesome. I've played around a bit with viscosity in the fluid sims, which isn't quite the effect I'd want to see. It's more 'honey' than 'chunky marinara sauce'. On the technical side figuring out the best way to do the full digestion sequence should be really fun, and I definitely want to do it eventually.

While on the Unbirth angle? It'd be interesting to see a possible 'inside POV', post proof of concept. Of multiple 'mini' prey being stuck/trapped inside a 3D Rendered uterus/womb. Possibly, with the implications of being bound/absorbed by the uterine lining, or slurped 'further', to a possibly 'non-digestive' degree. As an alternative thought, you might also have fun experimenting with "liquified bodies", if you want a voreshadow for 'cum digestion' to say, an 'excessive animated climax' degree?

This is a cool concept, though right now I'm mostly playing around with anal and tail vore as a staring point. After that I want to figure out a good way to do oral, but would be down to try unbirth after that.

I love it. I love the belly bulges. The vore dance is great.

Glad you like it!

God damn, you really know what you're doing. Didn't catch this thread when you first posted but seeing it now after Trapped in Amber. Can't get enough of those squishy deformable bellies and breasts. The transparent belly effect is really cool too, although I'm not a fan of graphic digestion (I'd *kill* for an animation like these with soft digestion).

Thanks! I'm personally really into the dominance side of vore which is why the initial versions I make tend to have unwilling audio and graphic digestion. But I don't think that's necessarily incompatible with soft digestion. Having the prey melt away could be a fun effect to try out, and it could be accompanied by audio that implied willing or unwilling

I really appreciate all the suggestions and positivity. I'm happy to find my motivation hasn't dwindled at all, and I'm currently working on some fun stuff!
Simpathi
New to the forum

Postby Shimba » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:20 am

This was amazing. Incredible work.
The real-time X-Ray digestion in particular is something you don't usually see in animation.
Congratulations!
Shimba
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaelynmoore8 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:58 pm

i am 3d model artist i use sfm art
[youtube]

[/youtube]
jaelynmoore8
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:30 pm

Where is this Demo ^^
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaelynmoore8 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:20 pm

I tried upload something but nothing worked
[youtube]

[/youtube]
jaelynmoore8
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:06 am

When will this demo or game be released?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Softvore